We help organisations to augment current data engineering teams with highly skilled Microsoft and AWS certified data engineers to help design and implement modern, scalable data pipelines using cloud technologies. This service includes knowledge transfer and training & development qualifications, covering all cloud data technologies.
- Processing frameworks and programming tools: R, Python, SQL and Scala.
- Big data processing platforms with Spark and Databricks.
- Data pipeline development with Azure Data Factory and AWS Glue.
- Real-time data pipeline production.
- Harvests, cleans and prepares data assets for insight and analytics.
- Lambda and Kappa architecture patterns.
- Data lake development, Data profiling, quality, and lineage.
- Data engineering with NoSQL data stores.
- Working with structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
- Full DataOps service with CI/CD pipelines and orchestration.
- Delivered by an Azure Expert MSP accredited Microsoft partner.
- Delivers quick insight through Agile techniques and DataOps services.
- Delivered following risual’s Data Quality and Governance Framework
- Services consider UK Government and NCSC policies and standards.
- Harnesses the value of your data assets, providing deep insight.
- Modernise, automate, and optimise data pipelines through cloud technologies.
- Data pipeline delivery through development, testing and production environments.
- Testing ensuring alignment to requirements, data verification and usability testing.
- Meets the Digital, Data and Technology Profession Capability Framework.
- Allows design and configuration of hybrid services, limiting business risk.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.