GoodSAM Instant On Scene / Instant Help
Instant on Scene (Instant.Help) enables 999/111//101/Clinical Advisory Services to receive video direct from a caller's smartphone. Services enter a mobile phone number to generate a text containing a link. When clicked, video, audio and location data is shared into Emergency Service Control. No App required. Vital Signs are automatically measured.
- Text enabled video streaming to view scene. No App required
- Simultaneously stream audio via phone and web.
- Receipt of text generates precise location of caller
- Email can also enable video streaming and audio
- Advanced video optimisation for poor data regions
- Video stream detects heart / respiratory rate of multiple subjects
- Works on all smartphones (iOS / Android / Windows)
- Optimised for public services firewalls
- AES-256 Encrypted, GDPR compliant
- Multiple video storage options (none, cloud, local) available
- Video stream enables Emergency Services triage / prioritise
- Immediately geo-locate incident
- Improve efficiency of resource dispatch - upgrading or downgrading.
- Improve safety of staff dispatched
- Enables remote assessment with objective vital sign measurement
- Instant collection of evidence
- Secure video storage for patient record / evidence / review
- Enable guided earlier intervention
- Support staff/volunteers in field with optimised clinical decisions
- Improve Trauma / Stroke / Mental Health pathways