Cloud Landing Zone
BJSS’ Cloud Landing Zone utilises extensive AWS and Azure design/deployment experience, providing a foundation for cloud adoption, migration or modernisation.
Approved to AWS security competency and Microsoft CAF standards, it provides rapid deployment of a multicloud, secure multi-account/subscription structure through automated CI/CD using Terraform, ARM or cloud formation templates.
- Configured, secure, enterprise cloud environment based on best practices.
- Centralised governance and monitoring; migrate applications or build new experiences.
- Future-proof architecture accommodates new cloud services and future patterns.
- Extensible framework built around Terraform.
- AWS and Azure Well-Architected compliant.
- Knowledge transfer to internal cloud teams available.
- Aligns to standards such as NCSC, NIST and CIS.
- Aligned to AWS Security competency and Microsoft CAF framework
- Common tooling to simplify operations and maximise support staff utilisation.
- Intuitive deployment architecture, pre-provisioned experience through code.
- Ensures enterprise-wide resource visibility, utilisation and security across workloads.
- Vending capability that enables automated deployment of additional accounts.
- Accelerates cloud adoption; starting point for new development and experimentation.
- Mitigates risk; builds in enterprise security, monitoring, and guardrails.
- Accelerates time to value for all cloud and application deployments.
- Flexible model and template for new workloads and managed services.
- Rapid on-boarding, allows integration of existing client workloads and tools.
- Starting point for the application migration journey.
- Environment allows for iteration and extension over time.
- Improves operational adoption.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.