Positive Purchasing provides enabling training workshops and onboarding webinars based around the 5i Category Management Sourcing, Orchestra of SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), Red Sheet Negotiation Planning and 5D Power Buying processes and methodologies to support effective transitioning and accelerate learning outcomes from your online Academy investment to maximize organizational value.
- High impact, interactive activity-based workshops to create an engaging experience
- Options for Category Management, SRM, Red Sheet negotiation, Buyer’s Toolkit
- Academy processes and models brought to life with real-world examples
- Inspirational experience with expert tuition from experienced procurement professionals
- Pre-workshop online orientation modules for functionality, tools and resources
- Blended learning using tuition, video, group-work case-studies and facilitated debate
- Full workshop manual and materials supplied for delegates
- Some local language options available and adaptable for different cultures
- Onboarding webinars demonstrate Academy tools, functionality, resources to accelerate uptake
- Smooths the online Academy adoption process and accelerates learning outcomes
- Drives in common processes, tools, language and ways of working
- Capability uplift in core category management, SRM, negotiation, buying skills
- Opportunity to apply online Academy tools to real organizational situations
- Team and individual capability development, upskilling for new hires
- Adoption of common toolkits support organisation-wide collaboration and cross-functional working
- Immediate results and increased confidence in buying and negotiation outcomes
- Reduction in supplier price, cost and risk to maximize profitability
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness from a strategic approach to procurement
- Increased supply base innovation from quality implementation of the approaches
£520 to £17495 per instance
Positive Purchasing Ltd
0330 094 0000
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||Positive Purchasing provides basic onboarding training to its cloud Academies via an introductory video. Alternatively, an optional one hour orientation webinar is available at additional cost to demonstrate the functionality, resources and tools. However, to support the transitioning to cloud services and accelerate learning outcomes to maximize organisational value from your Academy investment, enabling workshops based around the 5i Category Management sourcing, Orchestra of SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), Red Sheet Negotiation Planning and 5D Power Buying (Buyer's Toolkit) processes, resources, templates and toolkits are available.|
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||Hosting or software provided by your organisation|
|How the support service works||
For Training Workshops:
Telephone and email support is available for reporting of any problems or incidents regarding a workshop, or to seek help, from 9am to 5pm GMT Monday to Friday inclusive but excluding UK public and bank holidays. We aim to assess, respond and use reasonable endeavors to resolve any issues within one working day.
Full details are contained in the Terms and Conditions document appended to this service.
Effectiveness of every training workshop is measured at the end of the workshop via delegate feedback. This is supplied to the client post-event.
For Positive Purchasing Cloud Software Academies and Online Competency Assessment:
Please see individual Cloud Software listings and associated standard Service Level Agreement for online services included in the relevant Terms and Conditions document.
Onboarding Webinars: For optimum experience, please refer to system requirements in the Service Description document for the relevant Cloud Software offering.
For training workshops: Suitable access to the training venue is required at least 1.5 hours before the scheduled event start time.
Training may be disrupted in the event of major incidents, inclement weather, strikes or other factors outside our control that restrict travel for our trainers.
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||Telephone and email support is available for reporting of any problems or incidents regarding a workshop, or to seek help, from 9am to 5pm GMT Monday to Friday inclusive but excluding UK public and bank holidays. We aim to assess, respond and use reasonable endeavors to resolve any issues within one working day.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Please see individual Cloud Software listings and associated standard Service Level Agreement for Online Services included in the relevant Terms and Conditions document. Support levels for Lot 3 Cloud Support services are defined in the Terms and Conditions document attached.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Staff screening not performed|
|Government security clearance||Up to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)|
|Price||£520 to £17495 per instance|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|