Viewdeck Consulting Limited
DevOps Cloud Build Workstation
Secure virtualised Desktop Workstation, for development, management and support of DevOps development. Cloud based graphical desktop with access to key DevOps, WebOps and CloudOps capabilities and services. Platform to enable build Automation and Continuous Delivery development in remote or isolated locations. Capability to manage server 'recipes' and environment 'attributes'.
- Secure Linux based DevOps, CloudOps, WebOps development Workstation.
- Secure Remote Access to Graphical IDE (over ssh, rdp, https).
- Chef® Workstation, Terraform, and Vagrant, development station.
- Includes Ruby development, IDE, git client, AWS CLI, ChefDK, terraform.
- Designed for low bandwidth and secure bastion host connectivity.
- Accessible from PC,Mac,or Linux, over optional VPN/ secure tunnel.
- Includes regular patches, daily backups, support.
- Debian/Ubuntu based platform for ease of management,
- UKCloud, AWS, Azure, Private Cloud and On-Prem/legacy environments.
- Part of the “Infrastructure as code” service.
- Cloud based DevOps Workstation, easy to manage, backup, secure.
- Part of a Chef® and Terraform/Vagrant solution automating infrastructure deployment.
- Securely accessible to Infrastructure from remote locations, with slow communications.
- Able to separate remote deployment from 'Office' Service (Bastion Host)
- Take advantage of the Chef® Supermarket, 1000's of existing recipes/cookbooks.
- Greatly reduced development time through re-use pre-tested 'cookbooks'
- Secure Infrastructure, DevOps environment, suitable for Public or Private.
- Support compliance and accreditation on deployment of trusted services.
- Supports meeting GDPR, data protection and audited access to data.