Cloud Architecture Design Services
BJSS provides cloud architecture expertise throughout the cloud journey, suitable for any context and level. BJSS Architects are AWS-, Azure- and GCP-certified, ensuring alignment to cloud architecture best practice, and compliance with workload-specific governance requirements, GDS Service Standard and TCoP. Solutions are tailored to clients’ strategies.
- Architecture review, assessment, and assurance.
- Architectural roadmap definition and prioritisation.
- Alignment to agile delivery practices.
- End-to-end solution design.
- Pattern-based approach to enable standardisation and reuse.
- Cloud security in line with NCSC risk management guidance.
- Hybrid cloud architecture to align and transition legacy.
- All BJSS Cloud Architects hold Azure/AWS (professional) certifications.
- Can apply agile, waterfall, or hybrid methodology.
- Extensive experience of public sector cloud delivery.
- Security-cleared resources.
- Alignment to best practice frameworks, such as “AWS Well-Architected”.
- Maximises benefits of cloud adoption.
- Eight years' experience of designing cloud solutions.
- Aligns to other BJSS services, delivering a consistent approach.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.