Placecube optimises the use of Cloud services. We will assist you in planning, creating and developing your digital and data services. We provide comprehensive planning, design, implementation and migration consultancy and support to enable you to accelerate your digital transformation at lower cost and risk.
- Extensive and proven experience cloud and digital transformation
- Dedicated Liferay resources with extensive experience of government services
- Trusted and leading exponent of Digital Experience Platforms
- Extensive systems integration capability to support highly interoperable platform
- Mentoring of your in-house teams; AGILE, Cloud, DXP
- AWS accredited specialists
- Access specialists in using data to understand services and context
- Supports you to connect data from sensors, services and systems
- Apply data science expertise to your open data and analytics
- Save time and money with highly experienced and accredited resources
- Identifies opportunities, risks, rewards in transitioning to cloud based service.
- Practical architectural and system design to meet your aspirations.
- Tailor made strategies and solutions to suit your organisation.
- Provide thought leadership on software development, test processes
- Identifies opportunities, risks, and rewards in transitioning to cloud services.
- De-risks cloud migration through Placecube’s extensive knowledge and expertise.
- Delivers transformations and improvements through Agile processes.
- Improves user experience design to leverage your cloud services.
- Improves use of data about services and the local place
£650 per person per day
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
020 8895 6756
|How the planning service works||We’ll first conduct an initial discovery workshop where we learn about your objectives, technologies, and data, and begin to plan the implementation approach. Depending on the nature of the work, one of our certified solutions architects may produce a detailed solution design for your new cloud environment, before passing to one of our DevOps engineers in the build phase.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||Provide training on the use of Placecube cloud based services and applications. This includes , Digital Place and Liferay DXP.|
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||We’ll first conduct an initial discovery workshop where we learn about your objectives, technologies, and data, and begin to plan the migration approach. We may then produce a migration design document which outlines our recommendation and the steps to achieve your migration to the cloud or between cloud services, before moving into the implementation phase where we can help you conduct the migration.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Advice and consult on the best methods to improve your testing processes on cloud based services.
Provides consultancy on best practices for improving cloud performance.
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
Placecube provides a comprehensive support service. Once the service is live, the support service is activated. Our standard SLA and response times is detailed below. All issues are raised on the Support desk and managed by our dedicated Support Manager. Telephone support is available for priority 1 incidents (by request).
Our support covers AWS Hosting services and Placecube Software.
|Service constraints||Support is handled remotely. Onsite is available for additional costs.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
Support Centre Hours - 08.00 - 18.00/ 24/7 Support available on request
Priority Level 1 - 1 Clock hour
Priority Level 2 - 2 Business hours
Priority Level 3 - 2 Business Hours
Priority Level 4 - 24 Business Hours
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.1 AA or EN 301 549|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
Priority Level 1 – Critical means complete outage and/or inability of all users of the system to undertake any interaction with it and which has a severe impact on the client and its business and/or users especially, but not limited to, Catastrophic Fault or Catastrophic Service Failure.
Priority Level 2 – High means limited outage and/or limited or restricted use for all or part of the system by users with potential business impact.
Priority Level 3 – Medium means limited or periodic outage and/or limited or restricted use for all or part of the system by users with minimal business impact.
Priority Level 4 – Low means no outage and unrestricted use for all of the system by users with no business impact.
Cloud Support Engineer
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£650 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|