Roke Manor Research
Analysis and Experimentation
Roke’s Analysis and Experimentation services enable clients to rapidly capitalise on research and innovation. We facilitate collaboration across sectors, allowing clients to exploit expertise in industry and academia. This informs research, identifying threats and opportunities. Regular innovation updates provide awareness. Our services seek to enhance capabilities from ideation to implementation.
- Subscription-driven provision of timely relevant research.
- Targeted research and exploration into areas of client interest.
- Interactive workshop facilitation to extract fresh ideas.
- Complex supply chain management through assured routes.
- Collaboration with academic expertise and specialist SMEs.
- Hackathon facilitation to deconstruct complex challenges.
- Prototyping, wireframing and agile experimentation.
- Specialist tiger teams for rapid resourcing and surge capacity.
- Innovation training, conducted both virtually and in-person.
- Experienced SC/DV personnel and obfuscated research outsourcing.
- Receive relevant research on a regular ongoing basis.
- Enhance insight and understanding of complex areas.
- Collaborate securely with external experts on sensitive developments.
- Deconstruct complex challenges to identify innovative solutions.
- Exploit specialist expertise from across industry and academia.
- Enhance productivity and innovation within sensitive domains.
- Uplift capabilities rapidly through an agile tasking model.
- Identify threats and opportunities to inform risk mitigation.
- Innovate digitally through virtual collaboration.
- Enhance internal innovation processes, pipelines and culture.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.