Traqplan Timelines, Resource Charts and Risk Management
Traqplan creates sophisticated timelines, roadmaps and resource charts by importing from Microsoft Project or allowing you to create directly. Used by project delivery functions for complex plans as well as HR, marketing, comms and strategy for simple plans.
Portfolios can be represented in a single plan-on-a-page.
Handles OFFICIAL SENSITIVE data.
- Creates professional timelines with swimlanes across the portfilio.
- Track changes against a baseline for multiple views
- Establishes one source of truth for project planning.
- Create simple plans for non-project professionals.
- Centralises risks for easy management and tracking across diverse teams.
- Automatically creates resource charts across the portfolio.
- Extremely simple user interface provides simpler alternative to MS Project.
- Can be hosted on platforms accredited to SECRET.
- All data is encrypted at rest and in transit.
- Visually create milestones and activities plan on a page.
- Standardises the timeline view across the portfolio and department.
- Centralises the location of plans within the department.
- Establishes one source of truth.
- Reduces the learning curve for rapidly onboarding EO grade planners.
- Improves resilience within the planning team as staff move.
- Creates powerful rapid feedback loop between PMO and project teams.
- Reduces reporting burden on teams and enables faster reporting cycles.
- Removes human error within the PMO when updating plans.
- Centralised risk register helps standardise risk management across the department.
- Enables collaboration between colleagues working locally and overseas.