Office 365 Support
As a UK government department and a Tier 1 Microsoft Cloud Solution provider, FCO Services is uniquely positioned to support other UK government departments in their cloud adoption and drive to cloud-first. Our security-cleared experts provide 24/7 support for Office 365 in the UK and overseas.
For Government. By Government.
- Training and guidance services for Office 365
- Discovery, Analysis and Migration to smooth on-boarding adoption
- Licensing reseller for Office 365; including Office 365 E3/E5
- Licensing reseller for Microsoft 365, Azure, Dynamics 365
- Licensing reseller for Enterprise Mobility + Security & Windows E3/E5
- Licensing support for Office 365; including Office 365 E3/E5
- Licensing support for Microsoft 365, Azure, Dynamics 365
- Licensing support for Enterprise Mobility + Security & Windows E3/E5
- All staff security cleared to a minimum of SC
- Up to 24/7 1st / 2nd line support for O365
- 3rd line tech admin: All Office 365 components
- Deploying and administering O365 specifically for UK government
- Assess O365 tenants against security best practices and government guidance
£440 per person per day
4 2 9 0 1 3 8 3 3 8 4 5 9 9 6
|How the planning service works||FCO Services will liaise with the customer to establish their requirements and provide the relevant advice and assistance. Please contact our Government Relationship team for specific details|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
FCO Services are a Microsoft Cloud Solution provider and can offer a full migration services to move you from your on premise solution to a fully operational Office 365 solution.
Our setup and migration capabilities would generally include the following:
• Full pre migration assessment and capacity management analysis
• Migration strategy and full programme plan
• Design documentation
• NCSC approved tenant configuration
• User training and training documentation
• On premise decommissioning planning
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
FCO Services offer an exceptional end-to-end Quality Assurance service in a secure environment. Our highly motivated, experienced, security vetted team have a proven track record of delivering high quality products and custom solutions in the Public Sector for over 15 years, tailored to the clients' requirements.
Our Agile approach encompasses functional, integration, resilience, compatibility, load testing, Operational Acceptance Testing and User Acceptance Testing with full defect management and reporting. Working to recognised Industry Standards (IEEE/ISTQB) we ensure quality, reliable and robust software for successful go-live products.
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
We also offer full ongoing Office 365 support that utilises our qualified team of service desk, support engineers, technical architects and technical account managers.
• Fully cleared staff that understand the business needs and requirements of working in secure environments and handling sensitive data.
• 24x7 telephone phone support and ticketing support.
• 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th line technical expertise.
• Incident Management based on pre-agreed SLA’s.
• Change Management and Configuration Management to ensure tenant governance.
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||Based on the priority of the ticket, FCO Services can respond within 30 minutes on a 24x7/365 basis.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||No|
The FCO Services’ Global Support Centre (GSC) acts as the single point of contact for the receipt of all interactions, incidents and service requests from the Customer’s nominated representative (s) with the service capable of delivering operational support and management on a 24x7x365 basis.
Standard GSC Operational hours: 0700-1900 Mon-Fri excl. UK public holidays
Accepted methods of contact include customer contact via telephone and email which may result in the subsequent creation of an incident or service request.
The GSC can be contacted for support by customers in either one of two ways
1. By telephone
2. Via email with the customer utilising an FCO Services defined template for email communications
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£440 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|