Test Partners Ltd
Using a mix of manual testing techniques and software tools, our consultants assess content and visual presentation to identify barriers that make it difficult for users to read and understand written digital content. This can be a stand-alone service, or can be added to a technical (WCAG) accessibility audit.
- Tailored service to review all pages or a representative sample
- Goes beyond just measuring complexity of the text
- Assessment of both content and presentational factors
- Enhanced version of the Flesch Reading Ease algorithm improves accuracy
- Make text meet the principles of plain English
- Make content understandable to people with low literacy
- Make content understandable to people with dyslexia
- Make content understandable to people with low vision
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.