Identity and Access Management
Identity Assurance IdP with Access Management Lifecycle supporting mission-critical enterprise authentication and authorisation services.
Secure access to local, cloud, mobile applications with centralised IAM policies. Integrate identity information across user journey lifecycle to control access centrally.
Single Sign-On/Off and access governance for behaviour tracking and attribute exchange between integrated systems.
- Manage Identity Lifecycle Accounts and Credentials.
- Application Access Management via central or remote permissions and groups.
- Dramatically cut helpdesk password reset support costs via Fido2.0 devices.
- Federation and social sign-on via SAML, JWT, OAuth2.0, OpenID Connect.
- Active Directory, OpenLDAP, ReSTful web services integration, secured via HTTPS/TLS/SHA2/AES256.
- Monitor priviledged users, event statistics, behaviour and intrusion patterns.
- EAV extensible data model supporting Shibboleth SAML2 attribute exchange hub.
- Support Multi-Factor and Biometric Authentication (2FA, TOTP, U2F/UAF/CTAP/WebAuthn).
- Account Administration Delegation, plus manage permissions / user groups centrally.
- Self-Sovereign asynchronous cryptography (U2F PKI authentication and digital signature).
- Enforce directory services, user management processes and security policy.
- Enhanced User Experience - single approach to access credentials.
- Strong password policy configuration and enforcement (Salt and Hash).
- Centralise GDPR compliance, secure storage of personal data with audit-trail.
- High Performance and High Availability via cluster or elastic service.
- User self-service features and customisable user journey with homepage personalisation.
- Devolved access control to simplify management of huge user base.
- Open source software implementation with optional blockchain audit trail.
- Data encryption at rest gives data protection and privacy guarantees.
- Ability to independently assure individual identities through auxilliary KYC services.