Northgate Public Services UK Limited
NPS Citizen Access - Landlords
Allows landlords to access relevant information about their tenants' benefit claims and detailed information about benefit payments made directly to them. They can also view letters sent to them and upload details of changes in rent.
- Landlords can access Benefit details online.
- Landlords can view relevant details about tenants benefit claims.
- Landlords can view details of payments made to them.
- Responsive public web site, re-sized dependent on device used.
- Landlords can view electronic versions of letters sent to them.
- Authority can customise look and feel and content.
- Direct integration with NPS Benefits system.
- Authority can set up Landlord accounts and delegate Landlord responsibilities.
- Optional notification of Authority communication by email.
- Landlord can upload details of changes in rent.
- Addresses "digital by default" by providing landlord self-serve.
- Landlord receives timely, accurate information.
- Ease of access by landlord regardless of device.
- Operational savings for Authority by allowing landlord self-serve.
- Quick turnround time for rent changes.
- Consistent look and feel with Authority's other services.
- Cuts down on landlord enquiries.
- Allows for full channel shift.