PureCloud delivers feature-rich services for collaboration, communications, and customer engagement. It’s highly scalable, reliable, and secure, built on a true cloud Amazon Web Services (AWS), micro-services elastic architecture. Modern intuitive Web UI provides advanced routing of Omni channel interactions, speech enabled IVR, Recording & Quality Management, Social Channel & reporting
- Real Cloud solution: Utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS) Micro Services
- Modern intuitive interface – centralizing internal and external communication
- IP Telephony services
- Advanced routing of Omni channel interactions for Contact centres
- Location independent use (100% cloud solution) using technologies like WebRTC
- Platform offers high availability with self-healing & load balancing mechanisms.
- Auto Scaling responding to performance changes, no more resource issues
- Utilizing Amazon’s S3 storage provides high availability, security and redundancy
- Modern security and safety processes and encryption for your data
- Simple pricing and terms, option for monthly billing
- All communication & management channels in an intuitive web-based interface
- Commercial flexibility and quick to procure and deploy
- All in one platform delivers collaboration, telephony and contact centre.
- Continuous development: Constantly adding new features and improvements – free!
- Consistent customer experience across all channels
- 100% web based clients allow agents to work from anywhere
- Self healing mechanisms minimise service interruptions / outages.
- Auto Scaling ensures that requirements for performance demands are met.
- AWS stores objects redundantly on multiple devices across multiple facilities.
- We leverage AWS infrastructure that supplies 11 9’s data-storage durability
£48.99 to £90.99 per user per month
- Free trial available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories BV
|Software add-on or extension||No|
|Cloud deployment model||Hybrid cloud|
|System requirements||Recent browser that supports Java and Flash|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||All PureCloud customers are entitled to free break/fix support 24 Hours a day, 365 days a year. In addition we offer four levels of subscription services plans for Professional Services support depending on your need.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||Web chat|
|Web chat support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||None or don’t know|
|How the web chat support is accessible||Please refer to our service definition document for more information|
|Web chat accessibility testing||None|
|Onsite support||Onsite support|
All PureCloud customers are entitled to free break/fix support 24 Hours a day, 365 days a year. In addition we offer four levels of subscription services plans for Professional Services support depending on your need.
• The Bronze Plan is for a business wanting a jump-start with occasional ongoing assistance.
• The Silver Plan is for a business wanting more flexibility and features in their implementation and support.
• The Gold Plan is for larger, more complex engagements that would benefit from a Technical Account Manager to help concierge the experience.
• The Platinum Plan is the white glove experience, providing increased service and support allotments, a program manager to coordinate your work, and a support team dedicated to your environment and needs.
|Support available to third parties||No|
Onboarding and offboarding
• Self start is for those customers who are comfortable getting up and running on their own without any assistance. You get access to the PureCloud Resource Center, online training modules, and web-based enablement events.
• QuickStart provides deployment support for those needing a jump-start getting going. It’s intentionally designed to rapidly get your services activated while teaching and enabling your team to own your solution going forward. All services are performed via video and screen share conferences by Interactive employees working hand-in-hand with our customer’s key resources.
• Enhanced Professional Support is PureCloud’s pay-per-ticket phone support offering that lets you get support for any issue, including non-emergency situations. Purchase support, from inside PureCloud. You can use your support request immediately, or you can save it for a future need.
• Premier Success Services are available on an annual basis and includes 24×7 emergency phone support, priority support queuing, Enablement Events and Webinars with live Q&A. Higher levels come with a named Services Manager and an assigned support team.
• The PureCloud Partner Ecosystem. Use the PureCloud Partner Directory to find a service provider who can help you buy, implement, service, support and add value to the PureCloud Platform.
|End-of-contract data extraction||The Customer is responsible for acquiring all the data they need to keep via the Public API prior to terminating their contract. All data in PureCloud can be queried via the platform’s Public API (including individual recordings).|
|End-of-contract process||Genesys does not have an automated process for deleting customer data contained within the PureCloudSM environment upon contract termination. However, we will delete data within 90 days of contract termination upon Customer request.|
Using the service
|Web browser interface||Yes|
|Application to install||Yes|
|Compatible operating systems||
|Designed for use on mobile devices||Yes|
|Differences between the mobile and desktop service||Please refer to our service definition document for more information|
|Accessibility standards||None or don’t know|
|Description of accessibility||Please refer to our service definition document for more information|
|Accessibility testing||Please refer to our service definition document for more information|
|What users can and can't do using the API||Please refer to our service definition document for more information|
|API documentation formats|
|API sandbox or test environment||No|
|Description of customisation||Please refer to our service definition document for more information|
|Independence of resources||
Genesys PureCloud is a suite of cloud services built on top of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and uses a distributed cloud environment that provides secure access to organizations around the world with a marginal IT footprint.
•PureCloud services are running in an active-active manner.
•Much of our service tier is built as a stateless architecture — work can be done by any member of a cluster in the event of a single node failure.
•PureCloud uses Auto Scaling Groups (ASGs) for:
oDynamically scaling our clusters in and out as demand changes
oAutomatically detecting failures and launching replacement instances
|Service usage metrics||Yes|
|Metrics types||Please refer to our service definition document for more information|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||None|
|Knowledge of data storage and processing locations||Yes|
|Data storage and processing locations||
|User control over data storage and processing locations||No|
|Datacentre security standards||Complies with a recognised standard (for example CSA CCM version 3.0)|
|Penetration testing frequency||At least once a year|
|Penetration testing approach||Another external penetration testing organisation|
|Protecting data at rest||
|Data sanitisation process||Yes|
|Data sanitisation type||Deleted data can’t be directly accessed|
|Equipment disposal approach||Complying with a recognised standard, for example CSA CCM v.30, CAS (Sanitisation) or ISO/IEC 27001|
Data importing and exporting
|Data export approach||Various user data such as recordings, reports etc. can be exported in multiple formats (csv, xlsx, wav, raw data)|
|Data export formats||
|Data import formats||CSV|
|Data protection between buyer and supplier networks||
|Data protection within supplier network||
Availability and resilience
|Guaranteed availability||We will make the PureCloud Collaborate Service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and use commercially reasonable best efforts to provide 100% uptime(99.99% SLA), except for: (i) occasional planned downtime at non-peak hours (for which we will provide advance notice); or (ii) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including failure or delay of your Internet connection, misconfiguration by you or any third party acting on your behalf, issues on your network, or telecommunications services contracted directly by you.|
|Approach to resilience||
•PureCloud services are running in an active-active manner.
•Much of our service tier is built as a stateless architecture—work can be done by any member of a cluster in the event of a single node failure.
•Our data tier makes use of both redundancy and replication strategies—loss of a data node doesn’t impact data availability or result in data loss.
•Availability zones (AZs) are geographical locations engineered to be insulated from failures in other AZs. Each availability zone contains multiple data centers. All PureCloud services are deployed into multiple AZs; this makes them tolerant in the event of a data center or even entire AZ failure.
•PureCloud uses Auto Scaling Groups (ASGs) for:
•Dynamically scaling our clusters in and out as demand changes
•Automatically detecting failures and launching replacement instances
•PureCloud uses Elastic Load Balancers (ELBs) to route internal and external traffic to healthy servers. Elastic load balancing detects unhealthy instances within its pool of Amazon EC2 instances and automatically reroutes traffic to healthy instances until the unhealthy instances have been restored. Instances that fail behind an ELB can be seamlessly replaced without affecting PureCloud’s ability to handle traffic in the interim.
|Outage reporting||ININ utilizes several tools to constantly monitor the platform. Outages or anomalies are reported immediately and a team of dedicated engineers and developers is available 24/7 to address potential issues. PureCloud offers a web portal that informs customers of any ongoing service affecting issues and provides status updates such as progress and resolution. Customers can subscribe to email alerts from this service.|
Identity and authentication
|User authentication needed||Yes|
|Access restrictions in management interfaces and support channels||Role based access control and segmented management interfaces.|
|Access restriction testing frequency||At least every 6 months|
|Management access authentication||
Audit information for users
|Access to user activity audit information||Users have access to real-time audit information|
|How long user audit data is stored for||At least 12 months|
|Access to supplier activity audit information||No audit information available|
|How long system logs are stored for||At least 12 months|
Standards and certifications
|ISO/IEC 27001 certification||Yes|
|Who accredited the ISO/IEC 27001||Please contact us for more information|
|ISO/IEC 27001 accreditation date||Please contact us for more information|
|What the ISO/IEC 27001 doesn’t cover||Please contact us for more information|
|ISO 28000:2007 certification||No|
|CSA STAR certification||No|
|Who accredited the PCI DSS certification||Please contact us for more information|
|PCI DSS accreditation date||Please contact us for more information|
|What the PCI DSS doesn’t cover||Please contact us for more information|
|Other security certifications||No|
|Named board-level person responsible for service security||Yes|
|Security governance certified||Yes|
|Security governance standards||ISO/IEC 27001|
|Information security policies and processes||
Our security and operational controls are based on industry standard practices and are certified to meet ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HIPAA, PCI Service Provider Level 2, and SSAE16 Service Organization Control (SOC) guidelines. PureCloud utilizes infrastructure deployed on Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS provides the following letters of compliance and/or certification: ISM, ASD, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 27018:2014, ISO 27017:2015, Multi-Tier Cloud Security Standard Level-3 (CSP) Certification. AWS also undergoes frequent SOC 3 audits. A copy of the certifications and audit reports for AWS are available on the AWS website at http://aws.amazon.com/compliance/published-certifications.
We also adopt certain best practices:
Centralized security information and event management (SIEM) is used to provide correlation of events and alerts.
All connections to PureCloud browser, mobile, and other components are secured via HTTPS and SSL.
PureCloud makes it easy to encrypt voice traffic by means of TLS (SIP signaling) and SRTP (IP voice).
Encrypting all call recordings, faxes, and instant messages
Using security certificates to assure the integrity of any locally installed components
All passwords are hashed using a salt with SHA‐512 combined with PBKDF2.
Remotely wiping mobile devices
|Configuration and change management standard||Conforms to a recognised standard, for example CSA CCM v3.0 or SSAE-16 / ISAE 3402|
|Configuration and change management approach||All changes follow a strictly defined change management process compliant with the PCI-DSS 3.2, ISO 27001, and SSAE-16.|
|Vulnerability management type||Conforms to a recognised standard, for example CSA CCM v3.0 or SSAE-16 / ISAE 3402|
|Vulnerability management approach||
The Security & Compliance Team at Genesys consists of professionals holding certifications including:
•Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
•Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
•Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
•Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect
•ITIL V3 Foundations
We uphold security high security standards by use of:
•Centralized security information and event management (SIEM) to provide 24/7/365 Security Operations Center Monitoring and correlation between events and alerts
•Host-based intrusion detection system (HIDS)
•Network-based intrusion detection system (NIDS)
•Server File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)
•Centralized logging with anomaly detection
•Continuous monitoring improvement
•Third-party vulnerability assessments, both external and internal
|Protective monitoring type||Conforms to a recognised standard, for example CSA CCM v3.0 or SSAE-16 / ISAE 3402|
|Protective monitoring approach||Proactive monitoring supplies data for daily review by analysts and automatic processes provide event correlation. All potential incidents are immediately investigated and remediated as appropriate.|
|Incident management type||Conforms to a recognised standard, for example, CSA CCM v3.0 or ISO/IEC 27035:2011 or SSAE-16 / ISAE 3402|
|Incident management approach||
Genesys takes responsibility for availability and support of the PureCloud® Platform and associated applications. Each incoming call is prioritized and handled according to severity level. Support Engineers aim to respond to each ticket with our target initial response times and reach resolution within our target restoration times. All target initial response times apply to business hours Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm customer local time. Except for Severity 1 or Critical impacting incidents, these are supported and responded to 24x7x365.
Note: Reproducible errors that cannot be resolved promptly are escalated for further investigation and analysis.
|Approach to secure software development best practice||Independent review of processes (for example CESG CPA Build Standard, ISO/IEC 27034, ISO/IEC 27001 or CSA CCM v3.0)|
Public sector networks
|Connection to public sector networks||Yes|
|Price||£48.99 to £90.99 per user per month|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Free trial available||Yes|
|Description of free trial||Please refer to our service definition document|