Moore Stephens Insight Limited
ERP (Finance, HR, Payroll, Procurement) Systems Evaluation and Selection
Moore Insight bring their extensive experience of the ERP systems market to develop your commercial and contractual strategy and architecture. The outcomes are documented plans and a comprehensive tender documentation.
This ensures structured processes promoting fair and efficient evaluation for procurement of optimal multi-source solutions for maximum return on investment.
- Requirements / outcomes definition based on functional and accounting analysis.
- Development of procurement, commercial analysis and contractual strategy and plans.
- Procurement / sourcing options reviewed against CCS frameworks and alternatives.
- Evaluation of relevant market sectors.
- Support with tender production, evaluation, comparison of responses and moderation.
- Maturity and risk evaluation of commodity IT services and SME's.
- Supplier management strategy in a multi-supplier architecture.
- Commercial transition planning, including exit from incumbent contracts.
- Pre-market / early supplier engagement and relationship building.
- Sector experience: central government, local government, healthcare, charities, not-for-profit.
- Providing you with documented plans, ensuring immediate structure.
- Tender documents are thorough and based on sound analysis.
- Structure ensures a maximum return on investment.
- Promotes efficient evaluation and the procurement of optimal multi-source solutions.
- Maximise savings through mix of commodity / traditional service contracts.
- Structured and transparent engagement with suppliers.
- Contracts and suppliers to deliver your optimum contractual architecture.
- Managed simultaneous exit from existing contracts, minimising risks and costs.
- Independence from, but good relationship with, all major suppliers.
- System experience: SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, Unit4, Microsoft, Advanced, MHR.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.