Red Sift Ltd
OnINBOX - OnINBOX - Personalised phishing protection
Phishing attacks are increasingly using impersonation to bypass traditional defence mechanisms.
OnINBOX brings a user facing risk assessment to the user inside every email to stop creative attacks in their tracks and assist the recipient with clear instructions about how to interact with an email dependent on its risk profile.
- Key information about the risks inside an email when opened.
- A personalised trust network. Users confidently classify contacts.
- Security teams can share threat intelligence across the organisation.
- A visual overview of communication frequency and trust with connections.
- See who your organisation talks to and their risk profile.
- Set up alerts for anomalies in your organisation's email activity.
- Aggregated analysis for the whole organisation or by individual department.
- Supports multiple administrator users.
- UK Based provider. Data centres in London managed by IBM.
- Empowers users with risk expertise during daily email engagement.
- Stop phishing attacks in their tracks with clear visual indicators.
- Help users confidently understand why an email is a risk.
- Uncover hidden risks such as malicious URLs and reduce investigations.
- Full visibility of who the company is communicating with.
- Customer success team on hand with an in-product chat function.
- The ability to monitor and maintain a secure supply chain.
- Save on expensive phishing training with real-time risk expertise.
- Taking risk assessment responsibility away from users improves productivity.
- Taking risk assessment responsibility away from users improves workplace culture.