Part of risual’s Advisory and Management service portfolio. This service helps organisations establish a clearly defined technology roadmap, matched to business need and desired strategic outcomes. Delivered in partnership with key business and technology stakeholders, risual develop architectural foundations for transformation programmes through proven architectural methodologies.
- Delivered by TOGAF 9.2 certified Enterprise Architects.
- Meets Government Service Manual and UK Technology Code of Practice.
- Develops an Enterprise Architecture and technology strategy.
- Agrees and aligns Enterprise Architecture principles and standards.
- Delivers a technology roadmap linked to identified business needs.
- Assesses current strategy and aligns architecture, meeting defined business outcomes.
- Includes domain and business modelling.
- Delivers Enterprise Architecture to meet identified business needs.
- Simplifies business and technology architecture.
- Allows technology choices to be based on sound reasoning.
- Delivers agreed Enterprise Architecture principles across the business.
- Reduces the risk by delivering a clear enterprise architectural strategy.
- Delivered in partnership with key business and technology stakeholders.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.