Our Change Management course has been developed by APMG in partnership with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). The course is designed to help you understand effective leadership and management to support individuals, teams, and organisations, specifically focusing on change management practices including communications and stakeholder management.
- Training provider is an experienced and certified Change Management practitioner
- Course is APMG accredited, provided by a nationally recognised
- Training is delivered in a passionate, relatable, and practical way
- We have over 40 years’ experience delivering courses
- Build a broad understanding of Change Management
- This is a 3 day course
- Course content aids the creation of a sustainable business model
- Learn ‘soft skills’ such as teamwork and communication
- Covers the human side of change management
- Course includes exams
- Become familiar with the language and terminology of change management
- Gain a qualification that is recognised nationally and internationally
- Allows for quick adaptation to the demands of change management
- Will improve knowledge required to support/deliver successful cloud projects
- Develop an in-depth understanding of how to apply ‘soft skills’
- Gain confidence in approaching change management
- Learn the procedures necessary to strive through the “sad curve”
- Ensures all levels have a reasonable understanding of risk management
- Improve individual’s professional proficiency
- Become an accredited change management practitioner
£658 to £1399 per person
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
IMD GROUP LTD
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Our change management course equips individuals and organisations with the requisite tools and techniques to effectively manage the changes associated to introducing new cloud hosting and software services within their environment. This course is delivered by industry accredited practitioners who have a successful track record of delivering change themselves.
The course will enable individuals and organisations to adapt quickly to the changes associate with the implantation of new cloud services, maximise the opportunities that come with the adoption of new services, and retain the benefits through the effective use of change management tools and techniques.
The tools and techniques learnt during our change management course are transferable to almost any situation where a new service is being introduced, or an old one being phased out.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
Maximum class size of 16 for optimum levels of student/teacher interaction, and to ensure all content is covered in a way that caters to all types of individuals.
UK wide coverage, subject to the availability of our trusted and accredited training professionals.
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
For each engagement through GCloud, you will be provided with an IMD Account Manager who will be your central point of contact throughout the delivery of services. Where possible, we aim to provide you with an Account Manager who has experience operating within the relevant field associated with the engagement to coordinate the delivery of similar services.
In addition to the Account Manager, we endeavour to provide you with an additional layer of Account Support in the form of a secondary point of contact for each engagement. In this way, we mitigate the likelihood of having a single point of failure, and have mechanisms in place to maintain continuity of service.
Support will be provided remotely via email and phone for the most part, with the flexibility to arrange meetings on site or at our offices when needed. On site support can be offered during the working week where requests are made prior to proposals being submitted / individual call-off contracts agreed.
Your Account Management and Support resources are typically integrated into the delivery team and so costs are included within the proposal for each engagement.
|Supplier type||Reseller (no extras)|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||Bristol Management Centre, part of IMD|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£658 to £1399 per person|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|