Warner McCall Ltd
Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO)
Provides a trusted virtual Chief Information Security Officer function to organisations through a virtual CISO service fitted to the culture and needs of your organisation, providing dedicated Cyber Security (including socio-technical and reputational) advice and leadership, without full-time employment costs. This service/function can also support defined individual projects or programmes.
- Broad ranging expertise across Governance, Security Assurance and Capability Development.
- Detailed understanding of vulnerability management, cyber posture and resilience planning.
- Support is flexible, fitted to your need, with low overhead.
- Mature, experienced CISOs with reachback to broad-based support.
- Executive-level cyber and Information Assurance advice.
- Cyber Strategy, Risk and Vulnerability Management.
- Cyber Security and Information Assurance policy development.
- Cyber Security architecture development, maturity modelling and capability planning.
- Enterprise security certification and audit.
- Cyber and Information Assurance training and awareness.
- Access to high quality, experienced cyber expertise (CISSP & ISO27001).
- Focused cyber support and advice, fitted to your organisation.
- Improved understanding of cyber security posture, priorities and risk.
- Improved understanding of Human Factors and Insider Threat.
- Detailed path to improvement with prioritised risks and mitigations.
- Lower cyber security risk and greater business and operational resilience.
- Spending and resource optimisation, to manage the cost of cyber.
- Improved board-level understanding and awareness.
- Normalisation of cyber security and information assurance within business practises.