Managed Cloud Infrastructure
Capito Managed Cloud Infrastructure is scalable, resilient, secure and fully redundant.
Public, Hybrid and Private clouds are built on VMware vSphere in a high availability configuration across a network of data centres. Self-managed or fully managed, supported 24x7, organisations have flexible on-demand access to compute resources.
- Fully secured, encrypted and resilient
- Scales with Business Requirements in a highly cost effective manner
- Flexible high availability options
- Can connect seamlessly with internal systems
- Can connect seamlessly with Hyperscale Clouds
- Managed by vendor certified experts
- Global deployment options
- 24/7/365 Fully managed and supported
- Simple, flexible billing model
- Dedicated resources that are always available
- Guaranteed performance combined with predictable costs.
- Designed, managed and monitored with security as the priority
- Option for enhanced security with our Managed Security Service
- The solution can grow with your business needs
- Option to provide more resilience or connectivity to other systems
- The solution is available in a range of HA configurations
- The solutions are managed and monitored 24x7x365