Our Enterprise Change Team manage the full lifecycle of your Oracle Cloud journey. Utilising our proven methodology, we will ensure that you achieve your business goals such as optimising your business' management information via PBCS, introducing real time financial information via ERP or talent management via HCM.
- Full service model covering all Oracle SaaS solutions
- Methodology aligned to effectively embedding Oracle SaaS for public sector
- Flexible service offering (commodity work packages or outcome base)
- Extensive range of expertise from business change to functional expertise
- Pre-packaged training solutions including training needs analysis and training plans
- Pre-packaged test management solutions including test strategy and test scripts
- Pre-packaged data management services including data strategies and ETL services
- SaaS alignment, functional configuration and integration services
- Transition services including project management, stakeholder mapping and operational assessments
- Flexible pricing models (CapEx and OpEx)
- Eliminates the complexity of your cloud transition
- Reduces operating costs with fit for purposes cloud solutions
- Increases service optimisation
- Maximises return on investment
- Engages with your stakeholders
- Tailored services, fit for your organisation and public services
- Streamlines implementation timescales
- Reduces risk - trusted partner offering full service range
- Removes the challenges of managing multiple providers
- Partner with the Oracle 2015 Cloud Partner of year
£300 per unit
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
|How the planning service works||
Our consultants will take you as the client through a set of clearly defined steps that will help you to understand the functionality relevant and appropriate to your needs. Predefined business processes are inherent within the software and are considerably more cost-effective and time-efficient than starting from a “blank sheet”.
Inoapps believe that our Project methodology blends Inoapps’ proven model for Oracle implementations to date with the Phasing and elements of Oracle Unified Methodology with PRINCE2 Project methodology.
Project Phase outline
• Project Kick Off
• Global design Workshop
• Solution Design Workshop
• Detailed Design
• Conference Room Pilot
• SiT testing
• Acceptance Procedure
• Sign Off
• Go Live and post Go Live Support
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||Oracle Cloud|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Inoapps use the following 7 stage model to create effective training strategies and plans for our customers.
Project Kick Off - At this stage, we meet with you and re-visit our scope of requirements and proposal to confirm your needs and expectations.
Training Needs Analysis - Here, we write a training needs analysis specifically for your users. There may be more than one created depending on the different user groups of your business.
Initial Training Approach Ideas - At this stage, we use the information from the TNA report, to design a unique training approach for your business.
Development - Once we know you are happy with our proposed training approach, we will start building the agreed deliverables.
Quality Testing / Pilot / UAT - Everything we produce goes through a rigorous testing process prior to delivery.
Delivery - Once the testing and pilot phase is complete, we are ready to start the training deployment phase, the heart of the project.
Training Feedback and Report -Lastly, when the delivery phase is complete, we will compile the criteria as specified in the scope of requirements into a Project Close Out Report for you.
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||Oracle|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Inoapps would assess the client's functional requirements to define in detail the behaviours, rules and requirements with regards to systems functionality to be delivered as part of the project whether that be from Cloud to Cloud or On-Premise to Cloud.
This process allows definition of the data extracts required from existing customer systems in order to meet the defined scope. Specifically, this includes specification of:
• Target fields to be populated by the migration data (Source to Target)
• Source fields from legacy systems to be used to populate target fields
• Mapping and transformation rules required to map legacy to target data
• Field formatting requirements
Inoapps understand the complex nature of this process and have a wide level of experience in guiding our clients in this important part of the journey.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||Oracle Cloud|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
The Inoapps project team will provide consultancy services to deliver Quality Assurance and System Performance Testing.
This Quality Assurance testing process will ensure that all fields are integrated successfully to provide expected results. Please note that the scope of this testing is focused on the technical integration of the components and modules, and the correct performance and architecture of those integration points.
The System Performance Testing is part of the Inoapps UAT Preparation - UAT will be conducted using relevant migrated data and configured data. It should be expected that there will be issues and gaps, which will have to be resolved during the UAT activity and prior to Go Live in accordance with the Acceptance Procedure.
Inoapps will provide functional and technical assistance in the preparation of a meaningful and robust Test Plan for our client’s projects in line with their needs.
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||Inoapps Cloud Implementation Services are reliant on the client purchasing Oracle Cloud licensing to underpin the Service.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Please be aware that the service outlined within this listing is for Oracle Cloud Implementation Services - Please see our Support listings for a full outline of Managed Service Provision we can offer.|
|Supplier type||Reseller providing extra features and support|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||Oracle|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£300 per unit|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|