The FreeBalance GRP Cloud includes a core set of modules designed exclusively for public financial management.The GRP cloud modules provide comprehensive budget execution and commitment accounting functionality such as: Budget Controls, General Ledger, Commitment Management, Approval Management, Payment Management, Receipts Management, Management Reporting, Statutory Reporting
- Budget-controls prevent overspending.
- General Ledger serves as the central-repository for all transactions.
- Commitment Management tracks expenditure and controls it based on budget.
- Approval Management approves expenditures/budget-transfers based on government fiscal procedures.
- Payment Management manages payments, government receipts and bank accounts.
- Receipts Management monitors and tracks government receipts.
- Management Reporting assists in better management-of-budgets, liquidity and government-outcomes.
- Statutory Reporting follows period end procedures.
- Unifying Platform where all modules reuse underlying components.
- Open system enabling integration using the Web Services standards.
- Enables Government Organisations to rapidly implement whilst meeting requirements.
- Ease-of-adaption due to future changes being supported by Progressive-Activation.
- Facilitates learning and use via adjustable-terminology, language and help-content.
- Overspending is prevented by our modules being budget aware.
- Single point of metadata management with tight and seamless integration.
- Pure-web eliminates overhead of client/server to web translation.
- Absence of private-sector features help facilitate use.
- Ease-of-use due to multiple operating-systems, databases and hardware-systems supported.
- Multiple budgets can operate simultaneously.
- Meets International and National public sector accounting standards.
£110158 to £357643 per user per year
- Excluding VAT
- Minimum contract period: Other
|Support service type||
|Support accessible to any third-party suppliers||Yes|
|Support availability||The FreeBalance Customer Portal operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round|
|Standard support response times||FreeBalance shall respond to a customer support requests in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.|
|Incident escalation process available||Yes|
|Open standards supported and documented||Yes|
Onboarding and offboarding
|Service onboarding process included||Yes|
|Service offboarding process included||Yes|
|Real-time management information available||Yes|
|Elastic cloud approach supported||No|
|Guaranteed resources defined||Yes|
|Persistent storage supported||Yes|
|Self-service provisioning supported||No|
|Service provisioning time||It varies depending on the specific need-implementation. It can be 2 days or 5 days for example.|
|Service deprovisioning time||2 days.|
|Open-source software used and supported||Yes|
|Languages your code libraries are written in||
|API access available and supported||Yes|
|API type||SOAP web service.|
Networks and connectivity
|Networks the service is directly connected to||
|Supported web browsers||
|Offline working and syncing supported||No|
|Vendor certification(s)||ISO 9001-2008|
|Datacentres adhere to the EU code of conduct for energy-efficient datacentres||Yes|
|User-defined data location||Yes|
|Datacentre tier||TIA-942 Tier 4|
|Backup, disaster recovery and resilience plan in place||Yes|
|Data extraction/removal plan in place||Yes|
|Data protection between user device and service||
Asset protection and resilience
|Data management location||
|Legal jurisdiction of service provider||UK, assured by contractual commitment|
|Datacentre protection||Yes, assured by contractual commitment|
|Secure data deletion||CESG or CPNI-approved erasure process, assured by independent validation of assertion|
|Service availability||99.98, assured by contractual commitment|
Separation between consumers
|Cloud deployment model||Public cloud, assured by contractual commitment|
|Type of consumer||No other consumer, assured by contractual commitment|
|Services separation||Yes, assured by assurance of service design|
|Services management separation||Yes, assured by assurance of service design|
Configuration and change management
|Change impact assessment||Yes|
|Vulnerability mitigation prioritisation||Yes|
|Vulnerability mitigation timescales||Yes|
|Incident management processes||Yes|
|Consumer reporting of security incidents||Yes|
|Security incident definition published||Yes|
|Personnel security checks||
|Secure design, coding, testing and deployment||Yes|
|Software configuration management||Yes|
|Visibility of data shared with third-party suppliers||Yes|
|Third-party supplier security requirements||Yes|
|Third-party supplier risk assessment||Yes|
|Third-party supplier compliance monitoring||Yes|
Authentication of consumers
|User authentication and access management||Yes, assured by independent validation of assertion|
|User access control through support channels||Yes, assured by independent validation of assertion|
Separation and access control within management interfaces
|User access control within management interfaces||Yes|
Identity and authentication
|Identity and authentication controls||
Secure service administration
|Service management model||
Audit information provision to consumers
|Audit information provided||Data made available|
Secure use of the service by the customer
|Device access method||