The Logicalis CGPSR advisory provides a best practice assessment of existing cloud workload performance, current governance and controls policy, and the robustness of security posture and tools. The advisory is ideal for early adopters of cloud services who now wish to retrospectively assure their existing and future environment.
- Assess existing Cloud architecture
- Assess Cloud operating processes
- Assess Cloud security framework; technology and processes
- Assess workload performance across Cloud platforms in use
- Assess individual Cloud workload governance controls
- Assess cloud spend and spend control mechanisms
- Assess network architecture, integration and security framework
- Recommend remediation controls, policies or technologies
- Assures Cloud service architecture is compliant with best practice
- Assures best practice governance, controls, operating processes
- Ensures Cloud workloads meet expected performance requirements
- Bring Cloud costs under control and governance
- Assess cloud environment compliance/GDPR controls
- Identifies gaps and recommends mitigation in Cloud operating tools
- Identifies risks in Cloud connectivity and security environments
£920 to £1850 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
Logicalis UK Limited
|How the planning service works||
Logicalis CGPSR enables organisations to plan for future cloud expansion by ensuring the current environment conforms to industry best practice, with clear gap analysis of current operating state, and recommendations to mitigate those risks through application of new processes, controls, or suitable technology solutions.
(1) Discover Phase: Review of current cloud architecture and operating environment, including management, security, people and processes.
(2) Assessment Phase: Engage with key stakeholders to evaluate requirements, priorities and any pain points.
(3) Advisory Phase: Identify target architecture and target operating model that aligns to the best practice and specific business objectives.
(4) Delivery phase: Provide a detailed ‘wellness plan’ with key recommendations and migration strategy to help deliver the target architecture.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||Every assessment will be presented back via a face to face workshop, where the assessment results and any attributed proposals are discussed in detail. The face to face workshop will also be accompanied by detailed documentation.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security services type||
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||None anticipated; however, this will be subject to discussion with customers prior to the engagement.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||The Logicalis CGPSR is a multi-tiered consultancy service project that will be tailored to reflect exact requirements and budget. Support is provided throughout the entire project and will be appropriately detailed in the statement of work document.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£920 to £1850 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|