Cloud-native Application Development
BJSS leverages its extensive experience implementing enterprise-grade systems, using agile and DevOps to deliver best-in-class solutions. BJSS applies best practice to designing, developing, testing and supporting cloud-native applications. Staying abreast of technology advancements, we deliver best-of-breed solutions that meet our clients' needs now and into the future.
- Architect and deliver applications built natively for the cloud.
- Redesign applications from the ground up following cloud-native principals.
- Redevelop and transition legacy applications incrementally.
- Use cloud services to accelerate development and reduce support overheads.
- Apply serverless technology from AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience developing and deploying solutions to GOV.UK PaaS.
- Develop services and capabilities using FaaS, PaaS, SaaS and containers.
- Built to scale elastically, self-healing from incidents.
- Independent, agnostic advice and technology selection.
- Technologies: Lambda, DynamoDB, Fargate, Functions, API Gateway, App Service, etc.
- Proven delivery at scale for enterprise-quality applications.
- Highly cost-effective, pay only for what you execute.
- Reduce infrastructure effort, deliver features faster.
- Exceed NFRs, benefit from elastic scaling with no extra effort.
- Designed and built to be kept evergreen through continuous improvement.
- Simplify operations, reducing requirements for patching and systems administration.
- Reduce time-to-market and employ faster lean learning loops.
- Value- and user experience-focused, not infrastructure- and operating systems-led.
- High-quality engineering, fully automated and continuously delivered into production.
- Knowledge shared to improve your existing team’s skillset.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.