Uploading and meticulously checking content in a CMS is time consuming and can involve high training expenditure. Redweb‘s content team are trained and have worked with a range of cloud-based platforms. We get to grips with CMS and site architecture quickly to efficiently upload your content in line with requirements.
- Migration undertaken automatically, where possible
- Manual editing of content where required
- Content checked for browser and accessibility testing
- Recommendations on assessing ongoing content management needs
- Recommendations as to ways of improving existing content
- Team of content specialists to plan and manage content migration
- Confidently present your content to maximise its impact
- Assess content requirements early in the project lifecycle
- Rationalise and consolidate existing content
- Make your copy more concise
- Optimise website SEO performance without impacting upon its quality
- Restructure your copy to maximise its impact
- Change users’ reactions to your content for the better
- Reduce demand on internal resource
£5000 to £25000 per unit
|How the planning service works||
Our aim is to get up to speed with your existing website, intranet and technical infrastructure quickly whilst ensuring we are also diligent in review. This is essential in ensuring any transfer of development responsibility is completed without risk. Such onboarding requirements are achieved through hard work, experience and auditing.
Once up to speed with the current site our team of experts will be able to recommend the most suitable architecture and security options.
Activities will include finalising plans for handover of any existing assets, as well as communication plans with both your project delivery team and in-house development team. Considerations will also need to be made for environments, shared workspace and definition of source control etc. and handling and planning for these elements will form a key part of our discussions.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Redweb can migration from your current website hosting infrastructure to the new cloud-based infrastructure. The aim of this is to ensure a smooth transfer of the site from the old to the new environment with minimal disruption. The process requires:
• Planning the migration and deployment process, based on your requirements and any constraints that need to be catered for
• Commissioning the new servers and other elements of the required hosting infrastructure
• Build the new hosting environment
• Deploying and regression testing your website and CMS in the new hosting environment
• Security testing of the website and the hosting platform and managing any issues resulting from this
• Supporting User Acceptance Testing of the site in the new environment
• Managing and supporting the live switch-over to the site in the new environment
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Once migrated, Redweb will undertake a round of system testing before the solution is released for UAT.
To achieve this we utilise Microsoft Test Manager to help organise and track testing effort and is used as a repository for test scripts, results and defect management.
System testing can involve a number of specialist types of test to see if all the functional and non-functional requirements have been met. If necessary, stub software can be used to emulate third party systems where direct integration is not possible.
In addition to testing functional requirements, the following may also be tested:
• Performance – are the performance criteria met?
• Security – does the system have any security vulnerabilities?
• Volume – can large volumes of information be handled?
• Stress – can peak volumes of information be handled?
• Integration testing – will the system integrate successfully with other systems?
Redweb use Selenium and JMeter to carry out performance testing for clients. We can simulate real world user load by ramping up threads in these tools. Results can then be crunched and analysed against the non-functional requirement criteria. Server side resources are monitored to see how stressed the infrastructure is under load.
|Security testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
Redweb provide a dedicated support team available to assist and resolve any issues connected with your solution.
Our Service Desk is then able to utilise its dedicated set of developers, designers and other specialist personnel. All staff are based in-house and work closely together with the rest of the agency.
• Our support team works independent to our project teams ensuring they can react immediately without impacting Redweb’s day-to-day activities
• We work to ITIL, ISO9001 and ISO27001 certifications
• All support requests are ticketed using our online system allowing clients access to history, notes and trends. However we don’t underestimate the power of a telephone call and personal relationship and don’t hide anonymously behind our technology.
• We deal with critical issues through to continue nuisance problems, offering the same level of urgency and commitment
• Our service delivery can be defined by strict Service Level Agreements (SLAs). We like to have regular meetings to discuss progress and review priorities. We can offer penalty clauses against failure to deliver if required
• We offer a number of charging methods to meet our individual customers’ needs.
|Service constraints||Maximum of 3000 number of pages migrated|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
Fix time in-hours - 60 mins
Fix time out-of-hours - 120 mins
Response time in-hours - 5 mins
Response time out-of-hours - 15 mins
Fix time in-hours - 7 hrs
Response time in-hours - 10 mins
Out-of-hours - N/A
Fix time in-hours - 35 hrs
Response time in-hours - 7 hrs
Out-of-hours - N/A
Timescales are based on faults not being caused by 3rd parties. For clarification if a fault is deemed the responsibility of a 3rd party then the “clock will stop” in respect of Redweb’s commitment to any agreed SLAs.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.0 AA or EN 301 549|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||Web chat|
|Web chat support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||WCAG 2.0 AA or EN 301 549 9: Web|
|Web chat accessibility testing||N/A|
In-hours support @ £1800 pm and covers:
• Website and application fault resolution
• Maintenance of peripheral services
• URL monitoring
• New technology monitoring
• Support meetings
Priority 1 example faults: failure of all website pages or major failure or degradation of a primary service affecting multiple end-users or customer’s staff
Priority 2 example faults: failure or degradation of a secondary service affecting multiple end users or customer’s staff or an incident causing medium business impact to the customer
Priority 3 example faults: incident that is specific to an individual user or has no external impact on the operation of the website, incident that can be managed interim with work around and/or unlikely to escalate to Severity 1, 2
In-hours support availability Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
Out-of-hours support @ £1200 pm (only available on top of in-hours support)
Out-of-hours availability covers all other hours including UK bank holidays for emergency P1 issues only.
CMS assistance @ £150 pm (only available on top of in-hours support)
Redweb will provide support, advice and instruction to Client’s staff and/or associates in the operation of adding content and providing administration functions on the Website through the CMS and associated interfaces.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£5000 to £25000 per unit|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|