AWS Well Architected Framework Assessment
A Well-Architected Review delivery pattern that enables complete architectural analysis, remediation recommendations, and maturity roadmap by experienced AWS Professional Certified Architects, for a single AWS workload, within 1 week. BJSS helps clients to address foundational AWS capabilities and provides a consistent approach to evaluating new architecture across five pillars.
- Leading Certified AWS Well-Architected Partner.
- Undertaken by certified AWS Solution Architect Professional consultants.
- 160+ AWS Certified consultants holding 370+ certificates.
- Identifies secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient applications and workloads.
- Reviews security at all layers and recommends improvements.
- Ensures workload reliability meets business objectives.
- Runs systems to deliver business value, improving processes and procedures.
- Protects information and systems, including confidentiality and integrity of data.
- Prevents failure and quickly recovers to meet business/customer demand.
- Identifies best practices, measures workloads, and recommends improvements.
- BJSS was the first accredited Partner onto the WA programme.
- Applies architectural best practices and strategies.
- Identifies current capabilities and establishes target capabilities.
- Remediates critical issues and develops a maturity roadmap.
- Engenders a culture of continuous improvement.
- Refines operational processes and maximises workload performance.
- Optimises costs and understanding/control of where money is spent.
- Provides guidance on how to modernise and introduce new services.
- Rapidly learn about AWS and visualise potential business risks.
- Operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency, and cost optimisation.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.