Land Assembly Services Ltd
Our land referencing service covers the full land acquisition lifecycle, from initial identification of property requirements and engagement with landowners to service of acquisition notices and vesting.
Our focus is on ensuring complete, accurate and up to date information.
We apply the latest technology to minimise timescales, costs and risk.
- Configurable web based data processing and management platform
- Supports alphanumeric and spatial data, documents and images
- Quality methods include testing, inspection, dual entry, statistical sampling
- Data linked to the evidence from which it was captured
- Versioning and metadata
- Single source of the truth
- Workflow task management
- Task automation
- Data visualisation and exploration
- Designed for interoperation
- Access the data and documents you need anytime, anywhere
- Share data quickly, easily and securely
- Be confident in data accuracy, completeness and currency
- Easily combine different data types into a single report
- Improve productivity
- Allocate work according to capability and capacity
- Track and manage performance
- Assure compliance with regulations and procedures
- Work anywhere, anytime
- Easily satisfy new requirements
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.