Roke Manor Research
Business Analysis across Solution Development lifecycles. Stakeholder Management and engagement, Requirements Engineering, Business Process modelling from the Business Architecture layer down to Task level, using industry standard modelling (BPMN, CMMN, UML and BPMN Choreography). Business Acceptance testing and Benefits realisation coupled with Business Change are part of our core capabilities.
- Development and realisation of User driven requirements.
- Flexible Stakeholder Management and engagement capability
- Business process, service and architecture mapping using BPMN, UML, CMMN
- Development of Business, Solution and Process design and architecture options.
- Gap and Impact analysis (Financial, Technical and Business Operations)
- Business Acceptance Testing
- Problem Definition and Data Analysis.
- Clear and concise reporting of outcomes against delivery.
- Provision of SC and DV cleared professionals with BCS Qualifications
- Maximisation of user benefit and value
- Key stakeholders engaged and on-board
- Understanding as-is and to-be business and service architectures
- Reduced risk of development delays from unnecessary or unclear requirements
- Efficient handover of outputs to authority and other third parties
- SC and DV cleared professionals with secure offices
- Offices in Romsey, London and Gloucester
- Ability to work efficiently on the authority's premises and IT
- Ability to work fully remote up to and including Official-Sensitive
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.