Test Partners Ltd
Accessibility expert review
An accessibility consultant conducts an expert review using a variety of assistive technologies to assess how accessible a cloud-based service actually is.
We recommend that prior to conducting an expert review, technical (WCAG) accessibility testing is conducted and any issues are fixed.
- 16 years' experience on hundreds of accessibility projects since 2002
- Review conducted with screen readers, screen magnifiers, voice recognition software
- Test report with impact analysis and actionable results
- Senior accessibility consultants have 10+ years' experience
- Suitable for any development methodology including agile or waterfall
- Service provided on-site or in our central London test lab
- Available for services on desktop PCs and mobile devices
- Complies with GDS accessibility testing requirements
- Assess legal compliance with the Equality Act (formerly the DDA)
- Comply with UK Government and EU accessibility requirements
- Extend the reach of your service to the maximum audience
- Protect your reputation against bad public relations
- Provides 'real world' assessment of the service's accessibility
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.