This service delivers robust transition planning and support of new, updated and retired services and suppliers. The service includes the provision and co-ordination of skilled resources with a common and proven transition framework to support and execute eﬀective change whilst managing the risks of complex transition periods.
- Expert Transition specialist resources
- Service Management and Cloud Specialists.
- ITIL qualiﬁed.
- Strong operational experience.
- Flexible, on demand service to meet capacity peaks.
- Standard transition process reﬁned to your requirements.
- Support on and oﬀ-boarding of new providers.
- Help mature internal capabilities.
- Reduces Transition risk.
- Flexible resourcing, enables peak workloads to be managed.
- Delivers operational excellence.
- Delivers ﬁnancial, service, agility and customer satisfaction beneﬁts.
- Provides coaching/training and knowledge transfer to permanent staﬀ.
£360 per person per day
+44 203 709 1625
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||Hosting or software provided by a third-party organisation|
|How the support service works||
The Mozaic Service Transition Service is a fully operational Service Management capability to support and execute eﬀective transition of services into Live Operation.
Using the Mozaic Process Framework and extensive supporting collateral we ensure service transitions are conducted and governed against agreed Acceptance Criteria and fully supported during the agreed warranty period.
|Service constraints||Our service does not have any constraints.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Staff screening not performed|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£360 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|