Clarity Information Solutions
CycleReady Training Management
CycleReady Training Management has been developed for use by cycle training course providers to support delivery of training programmes in accordance with the DfT Bikeability scheme. CycleReady also includes a one-to-one cycling session management module.
CycleReady includes separate interfaces and functionality for schools, instructors, team leaders and scheme administrators.
- Schools. View courses currently requested, currently booked, previously completed.
- Schools. Complete and submit Course Request forms.
- Schools. Register pupils on courses and add any special requirements.
- Schools. Pay for a course.
- Instructors. Record their availability for courses.
- Instructors. Record attendance of pupils on a course.
- Instructors. Update their personal details.
- Scheme Administrators. Add, amend or delete roles, features and users.
- Scheme Administrators. Run statistical and financial reports.
- Scheme Administrators. Manage standard digital resources.
- Allow schools to book courses online at any time
- Improve cyclists' safety by offering more courses and course types
- Improve efficiency through intuitive process-driven interfaces
- Use a self-service approach for Instructor availability management
- Process rules automate governance (course capacity and trainer competence).
- Maximise course attendance by providing SMS and email reminders
- Intuitive interfaces and responsive designs improve customer service
- Manage individuals' needs and support minority language groups
- Share information dynamically across all interested parties (organisers, schools, trainers)
- Track timely completion of course organisation and delivery activities
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.