Paradox Edge Hosted Management Service
Paradox is a secure Cloud Access desktop platform, developed with and widely deployed across UK Government for securely accessing Cloud based services. Paradox provides an intuitive hosted end user platform for accessing Public or Private Cloud resources, supporting identity management and segregation between infrastructure management and business service delivery.
- Optimised to support rapid piloting of new Cloud Services
- End-end offering includes both management infrastructure and client
- Intuitive browser-based end-user device platform
- Simple Web-based estate management reporting.
- Supports separation of infrastructure management and service delivery
- From Enterprise Office 365 to bespoke hosted Web Apps
- Compatible with common VDI & VPN clients
- Automates application, audit, patch and incident management.
- Supports remote attestation and federated device identity.
- Supports device and user identity management.
- Low-cost route for adopting an end to end Cloud Infrastructure
- Allows rapid feasibility testing and infrastructure deployment.
- Intuitive user experience aids user adoption process
- Accredited security architecture minimizes business risk and cost of ownership
- Simplifies accreditation through reuse of deployed architecture
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.