Data Operating Model
BJSS helps organisations get the most out of their data. Mapping the existing data processes, stakeholders and technologies, BJSS will design a target data operating model which builds upon existing capabilities, and prioritises key areas to improve based on technology and business priorities.
- Mapping 'as-is' data operating model through interviews and process review.
- Identifying and remedying shortcomings based on good practice.
- Designing a target data operating model tailored to your organisation.
- Addressing your existing constraints with people, processes and technology.
- Developing end-to-end governance framework with policy, tooling and processes.
- Supporting compliance with local and international regulations.
- Providing a pragmatic roadmap for change.
- Supporting change to the new operating model.
- Understand target end state and gaps in current state.
- Realistic roadmap to reach target end state and address gaps.
- Builds on existing organisational strengths in context of your culture.
- Data is available to appropriate people for appropriate purposes.
- Clarifies roles and responsibilities through job descriptions and organisational chart.
- Leverages BJSS’ long-standing expertise and experience with many organisations.
- Break through organisational silos to maximise value of your data.
- Can be linked to 'Data-as-a-Service' offering.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.