Construction Logistics Manager
Construction Logistics Manager has been developed for the construction sector. Bringing programme, cost and environmental impact together, allowing you to optimise your logistics and identify benefits. Using dedicated HGV routing, via TomTom for market leading data and routing options. Giving control to confidently challenge, optimise and improve your construction programme.
- TomTom's HGV navigation data updated daily with latest routing information.
- Optimised routes for HGV specific dimensions, weight, cargo and speed.
- TomTom's historic traffic speeds enable cost and time savings.
- A clear summary of project schedule, duration and operating hours.
- Individual waste types, classification, quantity, planned mileage and programme dates.
- Individual costs for gate fees, landfill tax and journey.
- Export function to Excel.
- Amount of carbon (CO2 e) for all vehicle journeys.
- Air quality, total NOX, PM10 and PM2.5 for vehicle journeys.
- Destination KPI (per tonne) e.g. recovery, restoration, treatment or disposal.
- Cost of CLM service is lower than TomTom stand alone.
- Identifies opportunities to challenge and reduce construction programmes.
- Waste management tool that identifies cost and programme savings.
- Brings a greater understanding and impact of construction logistics.
- Planning logistics operating under limitations on vehicles imposed by LA’s.
- Optimises construction routes– based on trillions of UK data points.
- Challenging and increasing the productivity of a scheme.
- Understanding requirements set by disciplines, such as earthworks or construction.
- Map and plan vehicle activity, understand impact/risk on critical path.
- Measure embedded carbon from vehicle journeys and metrics on materials.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.