Arcus Global Limited
Arcus Digital Service Hub - Forms
Digital Services Hub (DSH) is a single, secure, scalable portal through which citizens and businesses self-serve. DSH Forms provides a set of forms to allow citizens and businesses to report issues and apply for services through DSH, and a form builder for councils to amend or create their own.
- Standards compliant including both Web and Web Accessibility standards
- Responsive design: All information can be accessed on mobile devices
- Allows both authenticated and unauthenticated use
- Supports multi-factor authentication if required
- Documented, published Open API included as standard
- Scalable solution: council can deploy for 1 or 100 services
- Cloud based system: Always-on, independent from LA network/local issues
- Automated notifications, escalations and service breaches, both internally and externally
- Designed in partnership with UK LA local authorities
- User Interface is highly customisable
- Accessed by all citizens and businesses including those with disabilities
- Enables citizens and businesses to access services at any place/time
- Ensures highest percentage of users use lowest cost-route for transactions
- User trust and confidence
- Confident of integration capabilities and costs from day one
- Provides choice and removes lock-in
- Accessible 24 / 7 / 365
- Improved customer service. Improved public protection. Reduces corporate risk
- Reduced costs, better decisions and happier staff.
- Easy to use. Less training required. Excellent user experience.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.