enAct HR HCM Human Capital Management System
Not Oracle, SAP or IBM! enActHR HCM (Human Capital Management) highly configurable process management system with HR and HCM configuration supporting cross organisational workflows that are extensible and customiseable without any technical expertise. Your HR business people can finally own their HR business logic, without the need for expensive consultants.
- Honest and open interactive workshops to plan detailed implementation plan
- Comprehensive managed service without the up-sell or systems integrators
- Starters, Leavers, Sickness, Overtime, Grade Changes, Maternity, Paternity, and more
- Payroll integration with complex approval processes out of the box
- Complex payroll patterns and calendars supported by intuitive configuration
- Admin and Monitoring dashboards with automated workflow escalations
- Business case development, benefits realisation and strategic alignment
- Standard training and personal development processes specific to your needs.
- Complex recruitment and retention processes integrated with existing rewards schemes
- WebServices data export and reporting for analytics and Cloud integration
- Rapid deployment of HR processes across the organisation supporting HCM
- Increased accountability of HR approval and collaboration between stakeholders
- Highly configurable HR system supporting all HR and Payroll processes
- No need for expensive consultants or systems integrators
- HCM that works in the way you need it to
- Massively reduced costs compared to traditional HR and HCM systems
- Lightweight, requiring far less compute resources than large vendor solutions
- Scaleable architecture able to support any number of process instances
- Make changes quickly, stage then release to live in hours
- Remain compliant with evolving legislation through continuous process improvement
£1278.00 to £50000 per instance per month
- Education pricing available
- Free trial available
3 6 8 2 1 1 9 6 8 7 0 4 2 9 0
enCircle Solutions Ltd.
|Software add-on or extension||No|
|Cloud deployment model||
|System requirements||Computing platform|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
We aim to respond to questions immediately but always within 4 hours.
Standard working hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 to 17:30.
- P1 Critical (Service unavailable, or >70% users affected and no workaround): Immediate response, 1hr fix.
- P2 Major (Service degraded >30% users affected, difficult or no workaround available) : 1hr response, 2hr fix.
- P3 Medium (Component or module malfunction, simple workaround available) : 2hr response, 2hr fix.
- P4 Minor (Service request, feature enhancement, how to): 4hr response, 8hr fix.
NOTE: Weekends, public holidays and out of hours support available at additional cost. Elapsed times based on working hours.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.1 A|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||Web chat|
|Web chat support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||WCAG 2.1 A|
|Web chat accessibility testing||
Custom font sizes, high contrast options, screen reader compliant.
Move focus to the next element [tab]
Move focus to the previous element [shift] [tab]
Move focus from messages* [up arrow] or [down arrow]
Move focus to the next section** [F6]
Move focus to the previous section*** [shift] [F6]
Take action or "click" on buttons [space]
Take action or "click" on links [enter]
Close windows, menus or the message field [escape]
*Using a screen reader, you may need to toggle the virtual cursor.
**If using in a browser, use .
***If using in a browser, use .
Press [F6] to move to the message window.
Press [up arrow] or [down arrow] to navigate between individual messages.
Or use any of these keys:
• [page up] or [page down] to move up or down.
• [home] to go to the oldest message.
• [end] to go to the most recent message.
• [space bar] to scroll through messages.
Interact with messages
Press [F6] to move to the message window.
Press [up arrow] or [down arrow] to navigate between messages.
When focused on a message, press [tab] to scroll through items.
Press [enter] to select.
|Onsite support||Yes, at extra cost|
|Support levels||We provide comprehensive managed services to ensure the smooth running of cloud systems and software. Our team of experienced staff have an obsessive approach to support, ensuring end users are delighted by the services they are consuming. We support both buyer services and third party services provided by companies such as Microsoft, Memset, Amazon and Google (to name just a few). Private cloud / hybrid hosted solutions are also supported, e.g. where client support teams are over capacity or lacking experience in the particular software or service in question. We provide Open Source software support, including code audits and quality assurance, vulnerability assessment and monitoring. We provide an educated interface between clients and third party organisations, ensuring prompt communication and resolution of bugs, problems and known errors.|
|Support available to third parties||Yes|
Onboarding and offboarding
|Getting started||Through online or onsite workshops and training sessions.|
|End-of-contract data extraction||We provide encrypted extracts of data to end users as needed during and at end of service contract.|
|End-of-contract process||No additional costs, all off-boarding requirements are included in the price.|
Using the service
|Web browser interface||Yes|
|Application to install||Yes|
|Compatible operating systems||
|Designed for use on mobile devices||Yes|
|Differences between the mobile and desktop service||Responsive screen sizes presenting menus and elements in different structures.|
|What users can and can't do using the API||Web services WSDLs|
|API documentation formats||
|API sandbox or test environment||No|
|Description of customisation||Processes, Forms and Business rules are all customisable by non technical business users.|
|Independence of resources||Services are configurable and customiseable by each client and hosting on separate VMs or on-premises private clouds. For core changes and enhancements, regular user groups are formed to reach consensus.|
|Service usage metrics||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Knowledge of data storage and processing locations||Yes|
|Data storage and processing locations||United Kingdom|
|User control over data storage and processing locations||Yes|
|Datacentre security standards||Complies with a recognised standard (for example CSA CCM version 3.0)|
|Penetration testing frequency||At least once a year|
|Penetration testing approach||Another external penetration testing organisation|
|Protecting data at rest||
|Data sanitisation process||Yes|
|Data sanitisation type||
|Equipment disposal approach||Complying with a recognised standard, for example CSA CCM v.30, CAS (Sanitisation) or ISO/IEC 27001|
Data importing and exporting
|Data export approach||Through standard web interfaces.|
|Data export formats||CSV|
|Data import formats||CSV|
|Data protection between buyer and supplier networks||
|Data protection within supplier network||
Availability and resilience
|Approach to resilience||Multiple web clusters, firewalls and WAFs|
|Outage reporting||Email alerts|
Identity and authentication
|User authentication needed||Yes|
|Access restrictions in management interfaces and support channels||Via SSH keys|
|Access restriction testing frequency||At least once a year|
|Management access authentication||
Audit information for users
|Access to user activity audit information||No audit information available|
|Access to supplier activity audit information||No audit information available|
|How long system logs are stored for||User-defined|
Standards and certifications
|ISO/IEC 27001 certification||Yes|
|Who accredited the ISO/IEC 27001||BSI|
|ISO/IEC 27001 accreditation date||31/09/2018|
|What the ISO/IEC 27001 doesn’t cover||Physical data centres|
|ISO 28000:2007 certification||No|
|CSA STAR certification||No|
|Other security certifications||No|
|Named board-level person responsible for service security||Yes|
|Security governance certified||Yes|
|Security governance standards||ISO/IEC 27001|
|Information security policies and processes||ISO 27001|
|Configuration and change management standard||Supplier-defined controls|
|Configuration and change management approach||Strict change governance through ISO 2000 and ITIL procedures|
|Vulnerability management type||Supplier-defined controls|
|Vulnerability management approach||Each system component is monitored for known vulnerabilities and patched immediately with relevant roll back procedures in place.|
|Protective monitoring type||Undisclosed|
|Protective monitoring approach||Data breach and intrusion detection, responded and disclosed immediately|
|Incident management type||Undisclosed|
|Incident management approach||ITIL and ISO 2000 procedures.|
|Approach to secure software development best practice||Independent review of processes (for example CESG CPA Build Standard, ISO/IEC 27034, ISO/IEC 27001 or CSA CCM v3.0)|
Public sector networks
|Connection to public sector networks||Yes|
|Price||£1278.00 to £50000 per instance per month|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Free trial available||Yes|
|Description of free trial||All functions|