Viewdeck Consulting Limited
SOA Enterprise Message Service Bus (Message Orientated Middleware)
Enterprise scale ESB solution for non-stop mission critical messaging. Supporting Apache ServiceMix or RabbitMQ, provides reliable messaging across applications and environments. Wide range of protocols and SOA patterns, delivers scalable, distributed application processing, and system integration to join your legacy, hybrid and cloud solutions together. AWS, Azure, UKCloud.
- Enterprise-class open-source distributed enterprise service bus (ESB).
- Provides service-oriented architecture (SOA) and patterns in hybrid, cloud environments.
- Enables Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Web Services, RESTful API.
- Allows decoupling of applications and reduce dependencies, simplifying architectural decisions.
- Secured, audited, managed and under configuration control.
- Range of sizes and configurations supporting Development, Test and Live.
- Resilience and highly available configurations, supporting mission critical service levels.
- Self administer via Web interface, or via a managed service.
- Hybrid deployment to join Public and Private Cloud environments.
- Enables monitoring to automatically scale resources or services.
- Simplifies Complex environments, enabling interaction between different applications.
- Alleviates the burden of managing different systems in one place.
- Disaggreation of delivery components to provide scale and resilience.
- Wide range of supported application and development environments
- Standardised message model and well defined exchange patterns.
- Many standard Enterprise Integration Patterns components for everyday tasks.
- Enables easy to scale up and out of Cloud services.
- Secure server platform, production ready for Public, Tier1 Services
- Suitable for Public, Private, hybrid and Shared Cloud environments.
- Integrates Java, Dot.Net, micro-services, web, soap, RESTful solutions.