Sayari Search is an official public records search engine that accesses over 500 million corporate, land, tax, and litigation records in frontier, emerging, and offshore financial center jurisdictions throughout LATAM, MENA, and Eurasia.
- Obtain beneficial ownership in traditionally opaque places.
- Uncover cross-border structures across jurisdictions with universal search.
- Original source documentation and evidentiary trail to ensure provenance.
- Coverage of Hard Target Countries: emerging, frontier, and offshore centers.
- Corporate records, gazettes, land records, litigation filings, and vital records.
- Automated translation & transliteration microservices providing uplift to cross-border analysis.
- Analytical support for interpreting foreign documents and entity disambiguation.
- Collection tasking on demand.
- Reverse searches possible in every jurisdiction.
- Beneficial ownership and corporate records in traditionally opaque jurisdictions.
- Access original source documentation and evidentiary trail.
- Uncover new cross-border relationships and optimize your network analysis.
- Universal search of public records across over 100 countries.