Phoenix Software Ltd
Email security is therefore a critical defence against cyber criminals seeking to capture and exploit valuable corporate information, extort money, and disrupt business operations. Mimecast S1 security uses sophisticated, multi-layered detection and intelligence to protect against the spam, viruses and the latest targeted threats.
- Multi-layered malware protection against known and zero-day threats.
- Industry Leading SLA's
- Immediate enforcement of email security and DLP policies
- Sandbox email attachments to protect against malicious scripts.
- Transcribe attachments in real time
- On-click URL scanning
- Protection against social engineering attacks
- Perpetual, journal email archive
- Always-on email continuity
- Detailed audit, logging and reporting
- Protects users from malicious attachments in emails.
- Protects users from malicious urls in emails.
- Protects users from impersonation attacks soliciting fund transfers
- Removes the burden of managing newsletters from users
- Allows users to quickly retrieve email from their archive
- Allows users to continue to send/receive email during outages
- Comprehensive compliance, e-discovery and litigation support journal archive
- Reduce cost and complexity through single cloud platform
- Single administration console to manage all services
- User access from Outlook, Mac, Mobile and Web Browser.