Penetration testing in line with OWASP/CREST Principles of cloud-hosted Web Applications and Supporting Infrastructure. We provide detailed, readable reports that highlight all levels of risks/ vulnerabilities and make recommendations for fixes. Working remotely or onsite our experienced Pen Testers and Account Managers offer a complete service from scoping to reports/re-tests.
- UK-based testers with significant Public-Sector experience and Remote Testing capability
- OWASP Web Application Testing
- Server Build Reviews
- Source Code Reviews
- Firewall Reviews
- Mobile Device Security testing
- Detailed reporting with recommendations for fixes
- Experienced and dedicated Test Consultants
- Account Manager to assist with Project Delivery
- Support building Testing Scope where required
- Full Managed Project from Scoping through to reporting and re-tests
- Dedicated Account Manager throughout entire delivery
- Review all Web App exposure risks and vulnerabilities.
- Flexible delivery options, with in/out of hours testing availability
- Expose vulnerabilities of internal/external systems access across all user profiles
- Experienced testers that can deliver quickly and effectively.
£750 per unit per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
Digital Dragons Global Ltd
|How the planning service works||
Our experienced Account Managers and Penetration Test Consultants and supporting team will work with you to develop a Test Scope where required.
This will include full analysis of existing infrastructure/environment, identifying a target list of applications and supporting infrastructure that will fall in scope and details on the type of testing required.
We'll identify any primary security concerns and detail when and how the work will take place, we can then assist with setting up remote access where required.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||Our team of testers are available to provide performance and load testing for all web applications, in addition to or as a part of agreed Penetration testing projects.|
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||CREST|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||1 Working day|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Dedicated Account Manager available 9-5, Mon-Fri|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£750 per unit per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|