Architecture Modelling Quick Start Service
Our Quick Start service is designed for customers commencing an architecture model initiative. It develops modelling capabilities through a mixture of structured training, workshops, coaching and guided modelling tuition. The service accelerates time to value; enabling customers to become self-sufficient, competent modellers whilst delivering early benefits to key stakeholders.
- TOGAF, ArchiMate and BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio & HoriZZon training.
- UML, BPMN, BA Guild, ER Data modelling and DMN training.
- Configure/simplify metamodel and viewpoints to deliver 'just enough' architecture.
- Baseline vs Target Architecture, value streams, processes and decision modelling.
- Enterprise Application Portfolio management, metric scoring, dashboards and analytics.
- Capability based planning, business model canvas, balanced scorecards, SWOT Analysis.
- Integration: Excel, SQL Databases, ServiceNow, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, Azure, API's.
- Dashboards and analytics, intuitive visualisations & reports, roadmaps, heatmaps, lifecycles.
- Security, risk, and threat analysis; information and data modelling.
- Maturity assessments of current architecture capabilities with achievable action plans.
- Quickly establishes an architecture modelling capability. Reduces time to value.
- Highlights dependencies between systems and entities across the enterprise.
- Powerful business insights from intuitive & interactive data driven dashboards.
- Enables, underpins and uplifts existing operational architecture capability.
- Fast results to prove value and to develop stakeholder buy-in.
- Identifies gaps and areas that may require further investigation.
- Provides a unifying modelling language to consistently communicate architectural collateral.
- Establish governance control by aligning modelling activity with architecture processes.
- Coaching and mentoring of EA modelling from basic to advanced.
- Guidance from modelling SME's to accelerate best practice adoption.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.