ZUHLKE ENGINEERING LTD.
APIs and Data Sharing
We help clients define a strategy for API management, assess public-cloud/multi-cloud software tools and implement tailored solutions. Our service is designed for public sector organisations carrying out digital transformation in a complex technical landscape with bespoke platforms, a growing set of microservices and many APIs to manage.
- A highly skilled, cross-functional and collaborative team
- A clear and contextualised articulation of your aims and objectives
- Set of principles including measurable Critical Success Factors and KPIs
- Mapping of your service design across all touchpoints
- Assessment of your technical architecture and security risk mitigations
- Log of Assumptions, Decisions, Risks, Issues and Dependencies (ADRID)
- Quantitative and qualitative user needs research and long-listing candidate solutions
- Assessment of AWS, Google-Apigee, IBM, Kong, MuleSoft, Postman, Tyk...
- Clear comparison and selection recommendation, backed by evidenced audit report
- Implementation of strategy and API (gateway) management software
- Reassurance of auditable, independent recommendation on API management software
- Credible evidence base showing how needs/requirements and value-for-money are met
- Highlights how to improve services for external and internal users
- Delivers a more cost-effective public and/or internal service
- Leverages experience across numerous public sector organisations
- Increases stakeholder buy-in to business transformation through our collaborative approach
- Shows how to improve internal operations and deliver cost reductions
- Provides audit trail of key decisions on solution design/selection
- Vendor capability has track record at DWP and DFT