Acuity provides comprehensive ITIL based service management design and operations support and maintenance for cloud based services. These ensure support for internal and customer facing services within multi supplier environments. Services include: strategy design, catalogue definition, contract development, SLA development, service and systems integration, performance management and live issue resolution.
- SIAM / SMI approach to support service and deployment management
- IT operations issue, incident and problem management reporting
- Asset, demand, capacity, supplier, financial, availability, knowledge and configuration management
- Service model design, service change and service release optimization
- Review of existing and specification of new strategic service functions
- Streamlining of existing service arrangements and service maintenance
- Change and release management including service user testing and acceptance
- Service transition support through supplier management and service continuity
- Design of Intelligent client function across the business-IT divide
- Specification of Service and Help Desk operations and service levels
- Effective Business and IT service relationships through integrated service design
- Efficient processes delivering optimum service levels and best practice.
- Standard and integrated support for all organisational service functions
- Co-ordination and alignment of enterprise wide service and technology elements
- Ensure that service management processes effectively meet user needs.
- Effective deployment of business change stemming from a structured environment.
- Control of third party suppliers through contract management
- Clear definition of technology service offerings and support elements
- Skills and knowledge transfer to improve client service management capability
- Management of SLAs, KPIs and supplier performance through service governance
£400 to £1250 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
Acuity Business Solutions
|How the planning service works||
Acuity provide an end to end range of planning services aimed at ensuring our clients obtain the best possible outcome for the procurement and implementation of their cloud hosting and software service.
For clients wishing to procure a new solution Acuity offer detailed requirements gathering and analysis, engaging with all key internal and external stakeholders to ensure there is enough information to select the best possible solution. In conjunction with this, Acuity also support clients to conduct any market engagement required.
Once requirements have been adequately outlined Acuity then support clients in the development of any procurement specifications, clearly detailing both the business process and technical requirements of the implementation. This specification will then be used to inform the development of a business case to ensure that all viable options are assessed for value for money (in line with government Green Book Guidelines.)
For clients wishing to procure a new solution, and those who have already secured their solution Acuity offer hand on project management experience, taking responsibility for the planning and managing the schedule, costs and risks from inception through to implementation.
Acuity have experience in planning for these types of implementation at both local government and national level.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Acuity offer a full range of training services that can be applied to cloud software and hosting services. Our training packages can be applied individually or as a package in both project and business as usual environments.
Services that Acuity offer include:
• Training needs analysis, where we evaluate staff’s current skill set against the required skill set of their job role. This evaluation is then used as a basis to develop either individual or corporate wide training plans.
• Development of Training Strategies and Plans.
• Development of face to face and e-learning training packages. As part of this service we:
o Capture the requirement of the training package in terms of what the type of training is, who the target audience is, what amount of time will be allocated to the training, if any outputs are required from the training (e.g. completion certificates).
o Determine the technical environment the training will be delivered via for e-learning modules
o Capture the content of the training module(s) and handouts.
o Develop the training package, supporting script and handouts.
• Delivery of face to face training for staff and stakeholders at all levels.
• Ongoing maintenance of e-learning modules.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
At the start of the set up and migration of the cloud service process Acuity work with the client to review the business processes, technical infrastructure and resource requirements of the existing services. In conjunction with this activity Acuity will also carry out an evaluation of the future service from a business process, technical needs and resource perspective. Using these two assessments Acuity then carry out a gap analysis between the two to determine the key change requirements. This provides a baseline from which Acuity build a migration plan to enable a seamless migration from one cloud service to another.
During migration, Acuity work with the client to revise the business workflow to enable the adoption of the new cloud service by designing and implementing new process and operating practices. We do so using standard Business Process Re-engineering and Lean methodologies as a fundamental basis for this process.
Acuity also provide support to the business and technical migration between Cloud services, through our provision of hands on project and programme management, taking responsibility for the planning and management of the schedule, costs and risks from inception through to implementation.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||This service has no constraints within the scope.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||No chargeable user support provided|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£400 to £1250 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|