Our MSP course is designed to give you an in-depth understanding of the principals, processes, and tools used to successfully manage programmes in a complex environment. MSP is recognised as the ‘best practice’ model for Programme Management in the UK and is suitable for individuals operating at a programme level.
- Introduces ‘best practices’ for successful implementation and control of programmes
- Training is delivered by an experienced and certified MSP practitioner
- MSP accredited course with a nationally recognised training provider
- Training is delivered in a passionate, relatable, and practical way
- We have over 40 years’ experience delivering courses
- The course clarifies the difference between project and programme management
- This is a 4.5 day course
- Course covers both foundation and practitioner exams
- Learn to align change delivery and business-as-usual to corporate strategy
- Enhance your understanding of programme management
- Course provides a common framework of understanding for all programmes
- Become a more effective Programme Manager and team member
- Learn the ‘best practice’ model to successfully deliver transformational change
- Realise the value of focusing on benefits to drive growth
- Courses are adaptable and tailored to fit organisational needs
£732 to £1399 per person
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
IMD GROUP LTD
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Our training service provides individuals and organisations with the knowledge and understanding of ‘best practice’ tools and techniques that can be employed across all areas of programme management. The course focuses on reinforcing these tools and techniques to give individuals the ability to manage complex programmes by successfully organising, directing, and implementing transformational change within a business as usual environment.
The techniques covered in the course are directly attributable to the successful management of large cloud hosting and software services through standardises processes and procedures that put benefits realisation centre stage.
The course is delivered by trainers that are MSP accredited, as well as experienced practitioners who have an extensive career history where they have been responsible for delivering projects in both commercial and public sector environments prior to commencing their training career.
Our MSP course is delivered in a relatable, interesting, and engaging manner that suits a mix of learning styles and can be tailored further for specific requirements
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
Maximum class size of 16 for optimum levels of student/teacher interaction, and to ensure all content is covered in a way that caters to all types of individuals.
UK wide coverage, subject to the availability of our trusted and accredited training professionals.
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
For each engagement through GCloud, you will be provided with an IMD Account Manager who will be your central point of contact throughout the delivery of services. Where possible, we aim to provide you with an Account Manager who has experience operating within the relevant field associated with the engagement to coordinate the delivery of similar services.
In addition to the Account Manager, we endeavour to provide you with an additional layer of Account Support in the form of a secondary point of contact for each engagement. In this way, we mitigate the likelihood of having a single point of failure, and have mechanisms in place to maintain continuity of service.
Support will be provided remotely via email and phone for the most part, with the flexibility to arrange meetings on site or at our offices when needed. On site support can be offered during the working week where requests are made prior to proposals being submitted / individual call-off contracts agreed.
Your Account Management and Support resources are typically integrated into the delivery team and so costs are included within the proposal for each engagement.
|Supplier type||Reseller (no extras)|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||Bristol Management Centre, part of IMD|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£732 to £1399 per person|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|