Moore Stephens Insight Limited
ERP (Finance, HR, Payroll, Procurement) Systems Training
Moore Insight can provide tailored training sessions to users of your ERP (finance, HR, payroll, procurement) systems to ensure that your organisation makes the best use of these systems and achieves maximum efficiencies. We have over 30 years of experience supporting clients’ training needs in both public and private sectors.
- Training needs analysis, training strategy, plan and materials, training delivery.
- Based on well-researched industry and system-specific training guides.
- Training is tailored to your organisation’s specific needs.
- Intended to supplement resources provided by your system vendor.
- Training delivery options: small groups, larger group webinars, self-service videos.
- Remote training options: full-scale webinars, video conferences: Teams or Zoom.
- Our consultants have certifications in a number of systems.
- Experienced trainers and subject matter experts to ensure high quality.
- Sector experience: central government, local government, healthcare, charities, not-for-profit.
- System experience: SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, Unit4, Microsoft, Advanced, MHR.
- Training content that is reusable beyond implementation.
- Training tailored to your organisation's needs and learning preferences.
- Training pitched at an appropriate level for each audience.
- Assessments and feedback to ensure training objectives are achieved.
- Improve the adoption of your systems with engaging training content.
- Training that incorporates business rationale and not just systems instructions.
- Electronic content that can be viewed across multiple devices.
- Ensure the benefits of your systems are realised and sustained.
- Bite-sized content options support low threshold to repeat usage.
- Training roadmaps that support your digital transformation journey.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.