BiP Solutions Ltd
Delta eSourcing allows buying organisations to manage tenders, suppliers and contracts in a single solution.
Securely hosted, UK and EU compliant service.
Modules: Buyer Profile and Portal, Tender Manager, Supplier Manager, Contract Manager, Project and Workspace Manager, Quick Call and eAuctions.
Keywords: E-Sourcing, E-Tendering, Electronic Sourcing, eProcurement, E-Procurement, Electronic Procurement
- Publish direct to OJEU, Contracts Finder and buyer profile/portal
- Online PQQ, RFI, RFP, RFT, Tender Box and Auctions
- Auto-score online questionnaires
- Register contracts, set reminders, record performance and variance
- Fully branded Buyer Profile with contract noticeboard
- Custom portals with alerts, contracts and opportunities notice board
- Create project workspaces, assign roles and work collaboratively
- Buyer and supplier helpdesk service
- Database of more than 120,000 registered suppliers
- ISO27001/Cyber Essentials accredited hosting, disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- eSourcing and eTendering Compliant with UK legislation and EU regulations
- Extensive pool of potential suppliers
- Find suitable suppliers and invite them to bid
- Plan and execute complex procurement projects
- Save time by auto-scoring online questionnaires
- Online repository of contract and supplier performance information
- Secure auditable activity log
- Work collaboratively with other departments and buying organisations
- Assured confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Full helpdesk support for buyers and suppliers: email, telephone, live-chat
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.