CGI - Open Source Design Development and Deployment Service
The Open Digital Services Centre from CGI is an Open Source focused development hub, where your business needs can be met with modern Open Source components. Using our expertise and the best Open Source technologies, we can provide a full service in design, development and ‘Agile’ delivery.
- Full Open Source technology stack
- Databases – PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Neo4J
- Middleware – JBoss Middleware, Fuse, Data Virtualisation
- Search – Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana
- Strong Agile delivery methodology
- Test Driven Approach with fully automated testing and environment deployment
- Sectors: Justice, Policing, Prosecution, Courts, Prisons, Probation, Central Government, Education
- Reduce costs through reduced licensing
- Our experience in the use of Open Source technology.
- Full commercial support for full delivery of software and components.
- Minimise vendor lock-in through open standards and protocols.
- Reduce cost of development and test with non-subscription based access.
- Minimise Proof of Concept with little cost for software
- Available skilled workforce – from both Academia and job market.
Return to top ↑
Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
Service definition document
Terms and conditions
Modern Slavery statement