SurveyOptic is a digital survey solution for delivering and managing questionnaires, surveys, web forms and polls for research, consultations, feedback and assessments. It enables measurement of engagement and satisfaction, and requirements gathering for staff, customers, patients and key stakeholders, delivering real-time insights, analytics and analysis for data-driven decision making.
- Responsive Desktop, Mobile and Tablet friendly web interface.
- Single/Multiple choice questions, ranking, open-ended, slider, ratings, NPS and likerts.
- WCAG 2.0 AAA compliant and fully compatible with assistive technologies.
- Multi-lingual survey support, e.g. Welsh and over 15 languages.
- Filter and analyse by type, answer, group, hierarchy or segment.
- Easily editable skip and flow control, substitution and show/hide logic.
- Automatically generated, real-time PDF reports, scoring and data exports.
- Optional automated email or SMS text invitations and automated reminders.
- Role-based access control, access and audit logging for GDPR compliance.
- Full developer REST API, web hooks, and data file import/export.
- Enables digital-first data collection, reducing cost and saving time.
- Optimised interface delivers fast responses and high completion rates.
- Support staff surveys and questionnaires, feedback management and consultation.
- Easy data-migration, with import from or export to other systems.
- Data export, enabling re-use of data and analysis for stakeholders.
- Measure outcomes and engagement to gain insights and improve processes.
- Template and repeat surveys and question sets to speed development.
- Support for questions and help text in multiple languages.
- Automatic workflow including limiting responses by date, quotas or criteria.
- Real-time data visualisation, reporting and statistics to provide rapid insights.