Fully or Partially managed support service, unpinned by ITIL processes and guidance, providing a dedicated team of experts who can both provide a fully managed support service in addition to advice and guidance for our customer’s solution through multiple channels including telephony, email or from our dedicated service management portal.
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Service Manangement
- Access & Licence Management
- Enchanced SLA
- Customisation & Configuration
- Database Support
- Upgrade & Patch Management
- Service Transition
- Bespoke Support Packages
- Expert Guidance within Service Window
- Effective & Efficient Delivery Support
- Continual Service Improvement
- Minimise the Impact of Service Outages
- Acess only for Authorised Users
- Single Point of Contact
- Standardised Methods & Processes
- Service Reporting
- Managing Business Expectation
- Bespoke SLA's & Service Processes Available
£12 per user per month
- Education pricing available
|How the planning service works||
We offer a range of services to enable and support planning, strategic advise, adoption, transition or implementation services, designed to assist customers in identifying appropriate and best practice use of technologies.
These Services include:
· Solution Architecture and Strategic Consulting: Enabling customers to identify and select appropriate technologies in support of organisational strategy.
· Requirements Analysis and Solution Design: Supporting customers in understanding requirements for their solution, producing a comprehensive and scalable system design to meet requirements and business outcomes.
· Customisation, Development and Testing: Services to implement products and develop custom functionality using modern and supported methods, including testing of the final configured solution.
· Project Management services: Bringing to bear Tisski’s extensive experience of successfully implementing the solution using proven project methodologies such as Microsoft SureStep methodology.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Training can be provided for end-users or as a 'train-the-trainer' model, in which key users will be responsible for delivering training throughout the organisation.
First class training materials are provided including training guides, cheat-sheets and video training. In addition to this, we can provide follow up sessions to ensure all users stay on track.
‘Training Designed For You’ is a custom set of training options to fully tailor how training is delivered to your end users. It is designed to meet the specific needs of customers. The services we can provide as part of this are:
• Bespoke Course Design
• Bespoke Training Notes Authoring
• Course Tuition
We have many pre-built training courses available including:
• Introductory Training
• Advanced Training
• Marketing Training
• Reports Training
• Service and Support Training
• System Administrator Training
• Train the Trainer
• Reports Training
• Finance Training
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||We leverage are extensive experiences in many environments and with multiple vendors across on-premise, cloud based and hybrid estates and technologies in order to provide our services in relation to migration to, from or between cloud services. These are all unpinned by PRINCE2 and ITIL certification and guidelines.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
We have a formal Quality Management System statement and processes in place which all our employee are trained upon, follow and forms part of our rigorous induction process.
We provide automated testing during implementation and operational and acceptance testing during transition to ensure the quality of service and acceptance criteria are met.
|Security testing service||Yes|
|Security testing type||
|Accredited security testers||No|
|Certified Professional (CCP) risk analysts||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
We provide a fully managed service including but not limited to:
• Request Fulfillment
• Problem and Incident Management
• Change Management
• Service Catalogue and Service-Level Management
• Availability and Capacity Management
• Transition Planning and Support
• Service Asset and Configuration management
• Release and Deployment Management
• Access and License Management
We provide these services across many technologies and services including:
SAP Business One
|Service constraints||Information available on request.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Yes, at extra cost|
|Support response times||
All our SLAs and support level are agree on a case by case basis and can be augmented in order to achieve specific requirements from our customers. The following is a example of standard support:
Operates Monday-Friday, 08.30-17.30, excluding UK public holidays & weekends.
1-Critical System down or impacting all users: 30min
2-High Time sensitive issue important to long-term productivity that is not causing an immediate stoppage:1 service hour
3-Medium No immediate or significant productivity: 1 day
4-Low Minor or cosmetic issues but does not stop the system performing the desired function. Queries for end user help. 1 day
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.0 AA or EN 301 549|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||Yes, at an extra cost|
|Web chat support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||WCAG 2.0 AA or EN 301 549 9: Web|
|Web chat accessibility testing||Testing is scheduled for future release. More information is available on request.|
Essential Support provides the following:
• Technical and user query support.
• Problems arising from the usage .
• Manage escalations for code defect problems as appropriate.
• Provide technical advice and guidance, limited to the support and resolution of issues identified
• Provide action plans and schedules regarding the diagnosis, containment and resolution of problems.
Essential Support starts from £12 per user per month . Bespoke support is also available. POA.
Premium Support includes all of the above along with the following activities:
• Service Management
• Access and License Management
• Enhanced service level agreements and service window
• Database Support (On Premise only)
• Customizations and Configuration
• Knowledge Transfer Program
• Upgrade & Patch Management
Premium Support starts from £18 per user per month. Bespoke support is also available. POA.
|Supplier type||Reseller providing extra features and support|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||Miracle Dynamics|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£12 per user per month|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|