Our PRINCE2 course provides individuals and organisations with a structured, process based approach to effective project management that is easily tailored to suit the size, complexity, and scale of any given project. This course is for individuals and organisations seeking to improve their project management knowledge to deliver successful projects.
- Learn an industry recognised best practice model for project management
- Training is provided by experienced and certified practitioners
- Become PRINCE2 accredited and gain nationally recognised certification
- Courses are delivered in a passionate, relatable and practical way
- We have over 40 years’ experience delivering courses
- Our course covers the product based planning approach
- Course demonstrates the importance of an effective project management team
- 4.5 day course including foundation and practitioner exams
- Course provides the knowledge required for success in project management
- Enhanced your knowledge of the project management ‘best practice model’
- Improve your knowledge of the project management lifecycle
- Enables greater control of the management of resources and risk
- Increase the range of project management techniques at your disposal
- Become a more effective project manager, and team member
- Develop common systems, procedures, and language for project management
- Widen your understanding of project management tools
£732 to £1299 per person
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
IMD GROUP LTD
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Our PRINCE2 course provides both individuals and organisations with an in-depth insight into the ‘best practice’ model for project management as recognised by the UK Government and accrediting body, APMG International.
Our approach ensures that, throughout the course, individuals and organisations are equipped with the knowledge required to pass both the foundation and practitioner exams that are sat during the week. This knowledge can then be applied to any environment, to any project including those relating to cloud hosting and software, to more effectively manage, and successfully deliver quality work, on time, and to cost.
By attending the course, individuals and organisations will have access to training that is delivered by experience professionals who have made a career out of project management prior to being engaged by us to deliver development and training courses. This ensures that the content of the course is delivered to the standards set by APMPG whilst remaining relevant, interesting, and engaging with real world examples and case studies used throughout.
Our PRINCE2 course is delivered in a relatable, interesting, and engaging manner that suits a mix of learning styles and can be tailored further for specific requirements
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
Maximum class size of 16 for optimum levels of student/teacher interaction, and to ensure all content is covered in a way that caters to all types of individuals.
UK wide coverage, subject to the availability of our trusted and accredited training professionals.
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
For each engagement through GCloud, you will be provided with an IMD Account Manager who will be your central point of contact throughout the delivery of services. Where possible, we aim to provide you with an Account Manager who has experience operating within the relevant field associated with the engagement to coordinate the delivery of similar services.
In addition to the Account Manager, we endeavour to provide you with an additional layer of Account Support in the form of a secondary point of contact for each engagement. In this way, we mitigate the likelihood of having a single point of failure, and have mechanisms in place to maintain continuity of service.
Support will be provided remotely via email and phone for the most part, with the flexibility to arrange meetings on site or at our offices when needed. On site support can be offered during the working week where requests are made prior to proposals being submitted / individual call-off contracts agreed.
Your Account Management and Support resources are typically integrated into the delivery team and so costs are included within the proposal for each engagement.
|Supplier type||Reseller (no extras)|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||Bristol Management Centre|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£732 to £1299 per person|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|